Britney and Sam's Fight Night!

1/29/2008 12:29 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ was there as Britney and constant companion Sam Lutfi got into what we're told was a huge, "really ugly" blowout.

Britney and Sam drove up to the gate of her house when she suddenly jumped out of the car crying -- why, we're not sure. Britney's paparazzo boyfriend Adnan Ghalib tells TMZ he got a frantic call from a hysterical Brit at that moment, pleading with him, "Baby, can you come pick me up??" Adnan told us he told her to go into her house and he would be right over. When he arrived, however, he was told in no uncertain terms that he was not allowed to enter the gate -- the guards were under strict orders from Sam not to let him in. He tried calling each of her six cell phones and the house phone, but she didn't answer.

The LAPD were called to the scene for what they tell us was a person trying to get access to the grounds without permission. We've learned, however, that they were called to contain the paparazzi crush that was trying to shoot the fight, not for one specific person.

Story developing ...

his fav brunette

leave her alone!!!! for the love of god, why cant they make a law against this. if a normal person was being followed by one person with a camera taking pics without permission, they would most likely get arrested.....i feel so sorry for her. this is not her fault, they all made her this way, and now it is considered "entertainment"......i wish people would get a life.

I LOVE YOU BRIT!!!

WTF

I like Adnan, he's hot...I liked K-daddy too, even before he proved himself to everyone else.

Michelle

MAKE THESE STORIES GO AWAY----PLEASE!!!! NO MORE PSYCHO BRITNEY!

jojoslingo

LEAVE THE POOR GIRL ALONE. I WOULD NOT WANT HER LIFE FOR ANY MONEY IN THE WORLD. WHAT A COST FOR BEING A CELEBRITY. I WISH PEOPLE AND PAPARAZZI WOULD LEAVE HER ALONE. SHE IS NOT DIFFERENT THAN ALOT OF US, MARRIED THE WRONG PERSON AND ENDED UP LOOKING LIKE THE BAD GUY. WAKE UP PEOPLE SEE THE LIGHT...........................................KEVIN IS LOVING THIS AND I AM SURE HE IS DEFINETLY A BIG PART OF THE PROBLEM.

GO BRIT!!!!!! DON'T LET THEM GET TO YOU.

Chad

Just say "NO" to crack!

sad54321

I feel sorry for her. She'll commit suicide and the paparazzi and everyone else will move on to someone else.

Susan

Breaking up can be really emotional especially when you feel that the other person was in the relationship for ulterior motives, or was lying about their feeling and just using you. I went through a similiar thing and started going out alot and partying trying to numb feeling but at least I realized I was getting out of control and stopped myself for my child's sake. She needs help, she needs someone to tell her that her children mean more than anything else and to just do whatever is necessary to get them back. I don't think she's crazy and I think everyone is being extremely hard on her. She could have post partam depression, along with being emotional over her divorce and seeing that so many people in her life use her. She is however her own worst enemy becuase she is being a child by being defiant of authority figures. She obviously is suffering some kind of anxiety disorder which is why she shows up for the court case but can't force herself to go into them. She is avoiding thing that are unpleasant rather than just forcing herself to deal with them like an adult. She need some real help from someone who isn't in it to get something and I have no idea who that would be.

RAML

Another slow news day in the TMZ world. Borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring

pramore

i think that she needs to get off of her high horse and get her life straightened out and get rid of her LOSER boyfriend and work on getting her act together and ger her kds back. there are a lot of single mothers in hollywood and she can do anthing if she puts her mind to it and we all believe in her!!!!

Chad

Just say "NO" to crack!

nobody special

Part of me feels sorry for this poor lost soul. However, after watching Adnan on Entertainment Tonight I have to say that I believe Britney does manipulate the media so that she is in the spotlight and has the Paps at her beck and call. Instead of bowing out of the limelight to get her act together and regain visitation with her beautiful little boys, she chooses not to get help, chooses not to listen to anyone and then expects sympathy. She is obviously not dealing with reality and the sooner that she gets medical help the better. Kudos to Dr. Phil for trying.
If she doesn't do something soon to help herself, it may be too late.

nobody special

If she doesn't do something soon to help herself, it may be too late.

news

I thing Britney Spears should go and get Havery Levin ASS on this Mickey Mouse TMZ
show on FOX TV, Havery Levin is a PIG on the TMZ Show that why Britney is mad with
the TMZ I thing TMZ should be off the Air on FOX , Britney go and get Havery Ass soon
then we will have good News these days that Britney Spears is going to kick Havery Ass
on the Show, Britney go and kick Havery Ass now, and the Kids will be happy, mommy
this going to kick Havery ass today???????????????????????????????????????/

Chrissy

ummm, didnt you guys use this same story about 3 weeks ago??

BAM

The term you're all looking for, gentlemen, is "Butter Face." ;)