"It's a Tumor" -- Wanna Buy It?

1/28/2008 3:02 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Scream queen Debbie Rochon is ready to give you a piece of her mind. Well, she's actually ready to sell it. The "actress" recently learned she has a brain tumor and has decided, by demand of her fans, to auction it off ... in pieces.
Debbie Rochan
Although you might not have heard of her, Deb's credits include 145 B horror films, including "Sextrospective," and the unforgettable "Scrotal Vengeance." Apparently, Rochon has quite a following. Debbie admitted to Steppin Out's Chaunce Hayden that she's "gotten a lot of weird requests over the years, but this is by far the freakiest and darkest of them all!"

Later this year, Debbie can be seen in the DVD releases "Colour from the Dark" and "Chainsaw Cheerleaders."

Troma

Debbie's know about the tumor for years but recently she saw a new doctor who said that they should remove it because no one should have to go through the pain that it causes her :(

She's one of the sweetest people I have ever known, and I hope the surgery goes great!!! I'll be sending her all kinds of goodies ;)

Adrienne

There's something else I won't be bidding for on ebay, I thought they couldn't sell body parts

roughdaddy

Denise

ok eewww! that's disgusting! why on earth would u do such a thing?! people today do anything for money!

Black Teef

I'd still hit it.

charlotte

Not even funny. My Mom died last year of a brain tumor and this is so tastless. Please dont make fun of medical problems, Hurts people tooooo much.

Jennifer2000

CHAINSAW

CHEERLEADERS

WOW !

THATS

SCHOOL

SPIRIT !

Jizy

This girl rocks! Her movies are awesome!
I'd try and bid but I'm sure the prices will skyrocket.

RobN

This story is just crap. Tumors are considered a biohazard after removal. Legally, medical waste cannot be returned to the patient. Completely made up.

writergal

maybe she' teased' about selling it, but legally she can't.

Congratulations

Best Wishes, Debbie! Look forward to you feeling 100% and being back on Fangoria Radio with Dee in no time ;o)

Adrienne

2. isnt that alex p keaton's sister malorie? so there is a chance of survival after removing a tumor?

Posted at 1:44PM on Jan 28th 2008 by RoughDaddy
---------------------------------------------------
that's Justine Bateman, my son-in-law had a brain tumor removed, he's fine, but they have made great advances in brain tumor removal.

Adom

Having met some of her fans, I have no doubt that she's had requests to own part of the tumor. It's bizarre to say the least, but she's dedicated to her fans. Personally I'd prefer an autographed picture...of Debbie, not the tumor.

Colby

Terror Firmer 4 lyfe.
I can't wait to buy that tumor, peice that sucker together like a puzzle and eat it.

WTF Dude...?

Seriousy? Insulting people brain with brain tumors now...?? Nice, T

I guess if she's not an "actress" it's safe to call the staff of TMZ "decent human beings."

(I don't know if my quoties are making sense, but you know what I mean people!)

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments