Britney's Brand New Toy

1/29/2008 9:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears is tooling around right now in her new SLK 350 Mercedes Benz, which was delivered just minutes ago to her house in Beverly Hills ... with the top down, of course!

We're told Brit's new ride is a black on black two-seater for which she shelled out, in full, $55,000 cash. Sources close to the deal tell us she picked it out on Saturday, but signed the papers today.

Midnight Oil Mike

Yes, Britney's last car had a flat, so since it was broken it's only natural to replace it. Too bad she didn't buy a new car for the lady into in the parking lot accident. It had a dent, way worse than a flat. Yea, but who cares about other people.

my, my, my

Sam has convinced her that she should not have contact with hair stylist, merchants (by herself), her family, friends, etc. That is why she won't go out and have her hair professionally coiffured. What her parents need todo is call the FBI on Sam and all those paps. I swear there is something illegal about all of them. Tmz should also file charges for the threat they received. all of them surround her and encourage her to do crazy things. There has to be something that can be done to remove her from her toxic environment. I am sure that Sam encourages her to think that her family is bad and that he is one of the biggest obstacles in her relationship with them. It is so plain that it is scary. For once she must have rejected his brainwashing and he flipped out at the thought of losing control of his cash cow. Does he file taxes? How does he receive his money? Does he really live rent free in one of her houses? How can he have enough authority to tell the guards at the gate who to let in and who to not let in? Dateline and sixty minutes need to do an investigative piece just on him. In fact, I am going to email them and suggest it.

smokeshaq

looks like a small present for the "services" of the papsmear weasel...

Dee

OK let me get this straight: her black AMEX card was declined @ a drugstore, but she has cash to buy a new car?

Sarah

Hey you! Congratulations on making it through these dark times. Soon everything will shine 4 u

noyankhere

nothing for a woman worh over a hundred million dollars..she has plenty to burn...

Rosey

Hey #44....better check your own grammar before you put down someone else, dummy!

my, my, my

#142 writes ...That is the car that will kill her and then it will be over.

who cares

WHAT A NUT CASE,, A 2 SEATER?? WHAT ABOUT THE KIDS? OH YEA SHE DOESNT WANT THEM-----------
SOMEONE NEEDS TO LOCK HER CRAZY ASS UP N TOSS THE KEY IN THE NEAREST RIVER-
ANNA NICOLE REMADE------ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE WE ARE WATCHING HER DIE

Nicole

I'm so sick of hearing about Brit and her ridiculous life!!! Its not even fun to talk about anymore or to see the on the front pages. I would be fine if she fell off the face of the earth and no one ever heard from her again.

rachel

SHE SHOULDN'T BE DRIVING AROUND IN ANYTHING AT THIS POINT. SHE'S USUALLY DRUNK OR DRUGGED OUT!!! !
,WATCH OUT PEOPLE, HERE COMES CRAZY BRITNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cate

Omg, who cares that the car doesnt have room for the kids. She can well afford another car that fits the kids. Girl should treat herself anyways! Please, when I have kids you bet I'm getting a sporty car that has no room for them. Your life cant revolve around them! Go Britney!

who cares

TO POSTER 96----- YOU SOUND LIKE YOU ARE ALL HIGH N MIGHTY---- WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE A YUGO???
YOU SOUND LIKE A HOITY TOITY WITH YOUR NOSE STUCK IN THE AIR---------------THE CRAZY WOMAN IS NUTS AND THE WORLD KNOWS IT,,,,,ITS NOT ABOUT WHAT KIND OF CAR THE PSYCHO HAS ITS ABOUT BEING A MOM AND TAKING THAT RESPONSIBLITY NOT BUYIN A 2 SEATER SPORTS CAR
SO GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE AND TAKE YOUR YUGO TO THE SHOP FOR REPAIRS OR RIDE YOUR BROOM TO WORK TODAY
SNOT NOSE B***H THAT YOU ARE

Britt Fan

I hope you are still driving around in that cool car while your x and his lawless are burning in hell.

Mark

I don't blame her. If I could afford one, I would too.