Britney's Brand New Toy

1/29/2008 9:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears is tooling around right now in her new SLK 350 Mercedes Benz, which was delivered just minutes ago to her house in Beverly Hills ... with the top down, of course!

We're told Brit's new ride is a black on black two-seater for which she shelled out, in full, $55,000 cash. Sources close to the deal tell us she picked it out on Saturday, but signed the papers today.

AL GOREs VAGINA

WHAT ???.........SHE COULDNT AFFORD THE ( SL550 or SL600 ) ??????

hlkjhlkj

"38. Hey I have a SL500 had a slk 320 and I have 2 boys, When I am not with them there is nothing wrong in a little fun by the way dad has a porsche, doe's that make us bad parents. Leave her alone she' has no more than any other young mother with a couple of kids. Go Brit...If you didn't have money and your name was not Britney Spears no one would give a damn.
Suzanne"

NO, BUT YOUR LACK GRAMMATICAL SKILLS MAKES YOU AN IDIOT!

Amy Silverman

I not impressed-dumb crazy whore-I would be impressed if it were a mini van for her boys-not her skank tail

COCO

Hey, she lost ehr kids, but she has a new Mercedes.....Britney is everything we don't want to become, a selfish, arrogant, mental brat, what a horrible person!

me

geez imagine being able to pay a new car IN CASH? aww dmn

Quiet

isnt this the 4th mercedes she has bought since last augusyt when she hit the dentists wifes parked car and she tried to walk awa like a flaked out self centered bitch? since she hit that womans car she has had a black mercedes and two white mercedes , one was a pumpikin mobile with pumpkins on the dash, now this ? $ mercedes in 5 months ?? WOW that says alot right there.

Quiet

oops thats 4 mercedes in 5 months ??

scj

NO, BUT YOUR LACK GRAMMATICAL SKILLS MAKES YOU AN IDIOT!
Seemingly you do to idiot!

news

SHE IS LOOKING FOR HAVERY LEVIN TO RUN THIS FOOT OVER WITH HER NEW CAR/

Dee

My Lord, just look at her face. And picture how she looked two or three years ago. She truly looks like she's having a mental breakdown. What a sad, sad change.

I'll rent the DVD when it's done

You go Britwit! Now test drive that sucker at about 120 mph! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Fred

I hav a mersaydeez to. It iz purty like brittneez iz. Mie wife haz a Eskoolade. We iz rich. Sayvd all that kollig munee an baught cars insted

savprncss

I GUESS BRITTNEY NEVER WANTS HER KIDS BACK...C'MON A 2 SEATER CAR-I GUESS THE BOYS CAN RIDE ON MAMA'S LAP-SHE ISN'T THINKING AT ALL. I HOPE KFED GETS HIS ACT TOGETHER AND CAN RAISE THESE BOYS IN AS NORMAL A HOME AS POSSIBLE BC THEY'RE GOING TO NEED TONS OF THERAPY WHEN THEY ARE OLD ENOUGH TO SEE WHAT DRUGS DID TO THEIR MOTHER. SO SAD FOR THOSE BOYS! BRITTNEY NEEDS A SLAP IN THE FACE-MAYBE BRING HER SILLY BUTT BACK TO REALITY. SHE'S GOING TO END UP LIKE MARILYN MONROE OR ANNA NICOLE SMITH-IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE THE JOB (AS A PERFORMER), GET OFF THE STAGE AND QUIT WASTING PEOPLE'S HARD EARNED MONEY AND THIER TIME. WE'RE SICK OF YOUR STUNTS BRITTNEY SPEARS. MAYBE IF YOU GET YOURSELF BACK TOGETHER, YOU MAY BE ABLE TO GET YOUR OLD CAREER BACK- AND YOUR LIFE B4 DRUGS AND BAD HUSBANDS CHOICES. SHE OUGHT TO B CAREFUL WITH THIS NEW GUY!

douchebag3000

leave the top up brit dont want to lose that polished hairdo lolol

I THINK BRITNEY ROCKS

Oh my look at all the jealous nincompoops who are driving thier little green jellybeans hating on Britney. lol