Birkhead Now Larry Stuffedhead

1/30/2008 9:26 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Larry BirkheadLarry Birkhead feels like crap.

Birkhead spoke with TMZ a few minutes ago and said he didn't travel to the Bahamas for the Daniel Smith inquest because he was hospitalized with a temp of 106. Birkhead says he's been in the hospital twice with a severe case of the flu and was too sick to travel. Ditto Dannielynn, who has an ear infection.

Birkhead says he's already made arrangements to testify at the inquest sometime in March.

Also, the photo we ran earlier today, showing him out dancing -- was taken on his birthday last week and just released today.

For the record, his voice sounds like Kathleen Turner.

Here We Go Again

Gee, he goes to the hospital with 106 temp., but when Anna had 105 temp., no one seemed concerned to take her to the hospital. I have had 104 temp with the flu, I was completely out of my head and didn't even know where I was. Get real people.

Aries

Ya'll are losers. You never get sick or what??? Ya'll dont hang with friends on your Bday? Sad for you. I bet you are all just perfect little robots, eh? Jealousy Rules!! HaaaaHaaaa!!!

Bai

Well IF LB ever gets on the witness stand in the inquest of DWS. Which story is he going to tell, yes, Daniel used drugs regularly or no Daniel did not use drugs ? He has told it both ways, so does he help his new best friend or does he tell it like it was before the Deal?

Jill from Western Australia

ANS had a miscarriage with Larry..HE STUCK BY HER..Anna BANISHED Larry during her next pregnancy with D/L BECAUSE Larry INSISTED that she get treatment for her DRUG ABUSE! On the other hand HK$ acted like the "LITTLE PUPPY PIMP" that he was...carried around her drugs in "THE DUFFLE BAG" {left them unattended...maybe Daniel helped himself as he had done before?} MAYBE HK$ also helped himself?...He not only LIED on the Witness Stand by pretending to be "The Daddy" but he deliberately held up proceedings by refusing DNA tests! Yes I know he will say that Anna wanted him to do that...WELL!!!! I WANT HIM TO CONFESS TO HIS NEGLIGENCE and SETTING UP MOE AND TAZ ....PLEASE PROSECUTE this disgusting "Yes Man!"

sam

Thanks for the news

jackschitt

Who cares?

barnyard smell

we just don't get it

rachel

Ya, meth 'll do that to you.

Kpolycronopolis

Huh?

xyz

I miss Britney!

DIANE T

What? Another case of flu?

Here in central Texas, it’s hitting pretty hard.

Kelli

North Texas to.

that.is.all

He shouldn't have to go there in the first place.

I am first.

dinkle

Finally.....I am here.

Boycot all Jesses Business

Great News! They are going to hang Howard K Stern. It is about time!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments