"300" Star: This ... Is ... Clubbing!

1/31/2008 9:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Gerard Butler is one hot mofo -- pulling chicks and telling off paps outside Goa last night.

His bad ass attitude almost makes up for "P.S. I Love You." Almost.

Katie

The Phaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaantom of the opera is there.....picking up chicks. At least he's not appearing to them in their mirrors.

This is madness.

maybme

Come on people..if he is seen out on the town with men he is tagged "Gay" then when he is seen with women he is a "man whore". He gave up the booze and now the "Lags" don't expect him to become celibate now too! Love you Gerry ; live it up while you can....Rock on!

sam

Thanks for the news

RedFox

Thanks for the good post very interesting

$$$$$$$

first meet first. Say it cool to be first you see can't nobody call
you second. And if they read the rules anybody can be first. So first
when you post first you only put me first and I'm okay to be first.

JessBcuz

Head seems a lil big for barefully becoming famous. If he's been out for a while I apologize....but if someone said to me Gerard Butler.....I wouldnt know what the hell they were talkin bout til they said....dude from 300.

appauled by the stalkarazzi

Breaking news. The Australian press have just released video footage of Heath Ledger snorting Coke. The biggest buzz the last hour. The rumors about Heath doing drugs were true folks, as sad as that may be!

gldustwm

I don't get it.....is he just picking up random girls on the street? He's hot, but hell, you'd think he would try to keep the fact that he's a man-whore a secret.

Kahm

It is obvious that Gerry is simply too nice to be rude to these girls. They think he is interested and he acts that way, but only mildly, so that they will not be embarrassed by his true lack of interest. Any bets on it being a totally fake number he gave them? He could have any woman on the planet, why would he resort to picking up plump girls from a bar? He wouldnt! PS I Love You was a great movie BTW, as was 300, Dear Frankie and his other films. He is a great actor and a nice, down to earth person. Too nice for Hollywood chicks!

Just Wondering

Watch out girls , Gerry is a very sweet guy but I heard he has slept with a lot of women and got a nasty STD once!!!

And this is a true story!!!!!!!!!!

Red

First I'd slobber on it, then I'd just sit right down on it! AHHHHHHHHHH!

I smell a good ol fashioned witch hunt

What makes Gerard Butler so hot is that unlike the majority of actors out there, he's got a college degree. He's actually a qualified attorney in the UK, he just would rather makes buckets of money and get more girls as an actor.
I don't find too many actors that attractive once they open their mouths, but this guy, smokin' hot!