Chaos Inside UCLA

1/31/2008 2:19 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sources inside UCLA Medical Center tell TMZ Britney checked into the facility using an alias. We will not divulge the name, but what happened inside is bizarre.

Our sources say Britney said she was on Adderall, a stimulant used to treat Attention Deficit Disorder, and was taking up to ten laxatives a day. Side note -- cameras caught Spears a few days ago picking up a bagful of laxatives.

We're also told, when she was admitted, Britney accused her mom of "sleeping with my boyfriend." She wasn't specific on who she was referring to.

We're also told that for a time she was hurling profanities at her parents and staff.

rowie

If she is bipolar, the last thing that she should be taking is a stimulant medication - it brings on the mania and can cause psychosis. Hope that she stays in the hospital and gets the help she needs. She needs to be protected not hunted down all the time.

Sharona

I still think a little ass warming would solve the problem!

Monica

Ohhh another big day for TMZ, Brit-Brit saga again.
Brit-Brit thrives for all the media attention she can get. Harvey you must be just lovin all this.....got cameras inside with Adnan???? Isn't he on your pay-gay roll??
Till tomorrow & the Brit-Brit pathetic saga will continue....

Jusst saying

I agree with you #70. This is just another in a long string of stunts to keep herself in the news. The more she acts out the more attention she gets. Since she proved she can't sing or dance anymore it's the only thing she can do. Sooner or later we'll all tire of her crap and she'll simply go away. Hopefully she'll "retire" to Louisiana. I don't think the paps would be inclined to follow her there for long. Let her see her kids when they're grown and able to handle having a crazy mom a little better.

Jae

This chick needs to discover scientology

tms

I feel sorry for her bet she is has manic depression (BIPOLAR DISORDER) with post patum pychosis. She is probably taking laxatives to try to lose wight since hollywood is all about being THIN and medications for BPD can cause you to gain weight.

PaulaT

I know that Britney, if really diagnosed as Bi-Polar, has problems. I work in the mental health field and I truely believe that once she gets stable on her meds she will be fine. Problem is it takes people a while to admit to themselves that they actually have a mental illness so they choose not to take meds because then they are "Crazy" Bad thing is that everyone has put a stigmatic label on "Crazy" or allot more people may actually accept help instead of waiting until it's too late and they have reuined their life. People CAN live with Bi-Polar, but it takes support from others and compasion. There are allot of "stars" diagnosed with Bi-Polar that are doing fine right now. Fortunatly for them they weren't in the limelight when their illness put them in the hospital.

memememem

I will give KFed credit where it's due, he has matured and seems to be taking very good care of Sean and Jayden as far as we know. He shows up to court on time, well dressed, and he's managed to keep his public nose pretty clean. Good for him.

BUT remember that KFED is the guy that filmed Britney messed up and then put it out on UTube. He spent her money like it was water, he acted like a complete imbecile when it came to living the THUG rapper life, he was involved with other women while he was married to her, and he so obviously was much more interested in her music industry connections and her money and fame than he was in Britney herself. He used her just like everyone else in her life. I'm glad the man appears to have grown up some but I personally think it's incredibly disturbing that Britney would "love" a man like that in the first place.

Talk about someone with terrible judgment---and why? Why would a girl like her go ga ga over the incredible losers she has taken up with? The men she dates are filthy, stupid, and losers. They have no morals, they bail out on the women in their lives. They are ugly, have bad manners, no ambition, and are flat out lazy. She could pick up a male prostitute on the street that would treat her better, look better and act better than these goobers.

Justin Timberlake is the only reasonably decent boyfriend she's ever had, and he doesn't seem to be very nice himself actually. He's full of himself, has a filthy mouth, and seems to throw his celebrity status around.

mary

SAM LUFTTI NEED TO STAY AWAY FROM BRITNEY SPEARS AND ALLOW HER MOM AND DAD AT HER SIDE. HE IS NOT FAMILY AND DOES NOT HAVE HER BEST INTERESTS IN MIND. NO MATTER WHAT ,FAMILY WILL ALWAYS BE THERE IN THE END. HE CANNOT HAVE ANY CONTROL OVER HER BECAUSE NOTHING SHE DO OR SAY BEFORE SHE WENT INTO THE HOSPITAL IS RELEVANT. UNTIL SHE CAN MAKE THE BEST DECISIONS FOR HERSELF HER PARENTS ARE IN CHARGE. THIS WOMAN IS HAVING TREATMENT FOR A MENTAL PROBLEM NOT A BROKEN LEG. GET SAM LUFTTI AWAY FROM HER.

MARY

busyness

I'm no fan of Britney Spears (by a longshot), but once it became apparent that she has mental issues, it's less "entertaining" to make fun of her. Her whole situation is sad. I hope she gets the help that she needs.

losing hope

I was put on Adderall when I was 15. It made me feel really high at first, my heart speed up, and I felt really good, almost euphoric, and really excited but it wears off within hours, and as soon as it did, it made me extremely depressed...I took it when I wasn't suposed to so this wouldn't happen, and would end up being awake all night. This was just my experience, but if more people felt this way too - this would be the LAST thing I would recommend for somebody who already has depression or mood swings. Of course, if she was doing some time of illegal stimulant drug before, they might have tried to replace it with Adderall when she started having the custody battles and needed to be drug tested. Who knows.

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

AS FAR AS DR PHIL , HE SHOULD STICK WITH

HIS TV SHOW , HE HAS NO "PHD" IN THIS PROFESSION .............

LET THE JUDGE AND THE "REAL DRS" TAKE CARE OF BRITTANY .....

DR PHIL ONLY FEELS GULITY ...........

ANONYMOUS

HAHA this famiy is a mess. She can kevin are not boyfriend and girlfriend they broke up a long time ago. I doubt lynn is sleepimg with him. Star magazine had the story a long time ago. This girl need to move on and forget about kevin. she an addict another Anna.Who take 10 laxative?

genxergrrrl

WOW, I guess my hero miss Courtney Love REALLY knows her drugs, didn't she tell TMZ that Brit was taking too much Adderrall??

JENNA

An alias???? uhhhh like no one knows shes there? fricken duh!