Sean Lennon:

I'm Worthless

1/31/2008 5:11 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The son of John Lennon and Yoko Ono knows his autograph isn't exactly on par with a rocker like Bono -- telling paps they'd have to pay people to take his signature. He might be right -- there are no listings for Sean Lennon autographs on eBay.

Also in NY: Neil Patrick Harris and boyfriend David Burtka gave their Super Bowl pick, and Ice-T and CoCo got someone else's attention. In L.A.: Jason Lee, a tongue-happy Meagan Good and David Arquette.

Geminate

Worthless as a worthless Hollywood or recording star or recording star - yes. Worthless as a human being who can help others and make life better for all - no. Be who and what you are, not what others say you are and what you should be. Be free.

Geminate

Worthless as a worthless Hollywood star or recording star - yes. Worthless as a human being who can help others and make life better for all - no. Be who and what you are, not what others say you are and what you should be. Be free.

gwen

You know what?? Surely people can't knock everyone...Sean Lennon and Neil Patrick Harris both seem like decent guys and I can't think of a thing anyone could find wrong with them. I loved Neil Patrick Harris in Doogie Howser and totally respect his choices in life. If anything surprises me it is that he doesn't get more acting roles. Sean Lennon is the spitting image of his father and I miss John Lennon so it's nice to see he lives through his son.

Jannie Baby

If Sean Lennon measures his worth by what his autograph would get on eBay, he needs to rethink his priorities. His dad wrote a song called "Beautiful Boy." He didn't write it for nothing.

Eli

Sean Lennon's "Into the Sun" was one of the best albums of the late 90s, not that I'd expect any of the halfwits at TMZ to know that.

rob

SO SEAN THINKS HIS WORTHLESS, HES GETTING ALL OF MAMA YOKOS MONEY, EVEN THOUGH HIS LATE FATHER HAS 2 SONS, YOKO HAD NOTHING WHEN SHE MET LENNON, SHES A BITTER BITCH, WELCOMING WITH OPEN ARMS HER LONG LOST DAUGHTER AND CUTTING OUT JULIANNE LENNON , WHO IS THE SPITTING IMAGE OF HIS DAD, NOT ONLY LOOKS LIKE HIM, BUT, SINGS LIKE HIM. I LOVED JOHN LENNON BUT HE SUCKED AS A FATHER TO HIS FIRST BORN AND ONO IS THE WICKED STEP MOTHER. SEAN STOP WHINING YOU RICH KID!!!!!!

Ann

Sean's incredibly tallented. I've posted the URL to a youtube video of one of his songs from his latest
album, "Friendly Fire". I think he needs a better publicist is the only problem. There's some major
tallent coming from him in lyric and music writing, musicianship (he plays several different instruments)
and voice (his pitch is PERFECT....listen to his live performances; that's always the tell-all).

Disco Duck

Sean you are not only worthless you and your mother are useless.

debjorgo

Come on, Sean's doing the opposite of whining. He's laughing because someone actually wants his autograph. If he was worried about being famous, he could release an album styled after his father's music, or have a guest rapper join in and it would sell very well. Instead he follows his own muse. And his music is good, just not mainstream. Now he might be a little aggressive with his music if he didn't have his dad's money.

LovejustinM.

I love sean Lennon! He's so humble! He's greaat.

John

Sean you have immeasurable worth!!!

You have much to give.

And never forget that you are much loved.

Bryan Custer

Sean Lennon is one of the greatest contemporary artists out today. It has nothing to do with his father. Honestly, I'm a fan of Sean way before I am of John. I don't mean to belittle his father's obvious talent, but I enjoy what Sean Lennon has to offer much more.

I've actually met the guy after his show here in Santa fe, new mexico with Rufus Wainwright and found him to be the most humbling kindest celebrity I've ever met. I asked for a picture with him, but sadly forgot to ask for the autograph. Now with this I feel REALLY bad for that.

Anyone who bad mouths him or only credits him for being a famous person's child can go screw themselves. He is a huge talent, and I think a lot more people would recognize that if they could only just evaluate it in the perspective of being HIS talent and how irrelevant his relation to other people is to that fact.

Mrs Joe Jackson

"I' m worthless" ??? yesseree.

Kim