Vanna White Needs a Clue

2/2/2008 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Even without a big board with letters behind her, Vanna White still doesn't have much to say -- where's Pat Sajak to think for you when you need him?

The famous letter flipper was asked some questions on the state of pop culture, and she admittedly "didn't know" anything. Vanna can't really be to blame ... she's probably clapped every independent thought out of her head.

rockin' johnny

Vanna White is a total idiot. Once someone asked her facetiously if she had a favorite letter, and, in all seriousness, she did.

Kelli

Heaths death profoundly affected me. The whole Brokeback mountain support from here has really helped me come to terms with my sexuality. I have my man in sight and I'm going for it. Thanks, TMZ!

FlBiker

I think Vanna is hot, I'd lick her like a kitten.

roughdaddy

no she doesnt need a clue,,,tmz you have to train these idiots who ask these questions,,,,she did the right thing by not commenting on britney,,,its rude to do so...

Kelli

I feel so much better. I think I will go out tonight and get him.

Cartman

I would like very much make sexy time with Vanna.

CrabbyPantz

Phone the Whitehouse and see if the dolt in charge want to comment on Britney.................

that.is.all

Since every one of Vanna's answers was, 'I don't know', maybe you should have asked her, WHAT DO YOU KNOW VANNA?

roughdaddy

# 3 ??? why is it difficult to type garbage with your own name????

roughdaddy

i mustve type something that strike a nerve,,,you really believe posters on here dont know the difference between a goo guzzler like you and my personality???

Steven Segall PIMP # 1

Interesting. I guess he's openly gay. Thanks to Harvey and his henchmen, he's helped to make a lot of Actors victims of his stalkerazzi tactics. Some one should follow him 24/7 to the gay bath houses and see how he likes it.

Kelli

im just joshin you, i love men, josh is a pretty name..

Larry

Unlike us, maybe she has a life with more important things to do than seeing who is up to the latest idiocy in the "entertainment" world. She might not be Ms. Einstein, but she's happy with herself. I'll bet her husband and kids think she's just fine.

roughdaddy

hahaha your desperation to sabotage my name only enhances me, for what ever its worth...

tired of cry baby

maybe she has a life, i know she and her husband love gon wines and great food, and go to a lot of wine dinners, so when you sipping a petrus and having a 7 course meal, i guess you really don't give a crap about what some wacked out star is doing. also i know harvey levin is gay like #15 says. i've seen him with bobby trendy kissing outside flounders after they had dinner on melrose ave.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments