« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Nobody F***s with Jon Cryer!

2/3/2008 8:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

We officially bow down to you ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Kbilas

Giants suck anyways - YOU WERE A F'IN WILD CARD TEAM!!!!
However, myself and I know everyone else are embarressed to be a Pats fan and now they will only get the attention like sucking Bruins.

Too bad this years Pats team is only going to be remembered for getting beating by a WILD CARD TEAM instead of all the amazing records they crushed this year...

wanda

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Way to go Giants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelli

OH YEAH 2ND BUT WHO CARES! LOL

blville

lol jon cryer

Sassy

So TMZ are you going after Bradys girlfriend as jinx--like you did Jessica?

addicted to drama

I'm a Raider fan and lost my voice screaming for the Giants. I'm so glad it was you guys who kicked the Patriots ASS - - I'm so sick of Tom Brady and his stuck up ways

that.is.all

I've seen every Super Bowl game since the first. This was the greatest game I've ever witnessed.

roughdaddy

whats the big shock didnt I call this?

Sassy

Great post #23 Manning mojo!!!!!!

Mik

NY my A$$ !Thay have played in NJ for the past 35yrs.GO NJ Giants GO !!!

truthiness

Awesome game!

He's Boring now

Ok now the Pats can concentrate on answering more of the inquiry into their systemic ways of cheating going back for years and in previous superbowls. Be glad the pats lost New England lovers, now your beloved team wont have an asterick next to their name like Barry Bonds will---you dont think America would let Belichick and Kraft get away with cheating and than make claims for a perfect season, knocking out the non cheating Dolphins do you? come on...you had a good season but you will forever be tainted with the cheating cloud.

Its sad actually that a coach who is so dedicated to his team and to win would include cheating and rule bending as part of how he attains it. He must have learned it from his old man at Navy...which is sad too because I thought they had an honor code at military academy/s. He should resign and move on to another team so the Pats reputation can be restored again with someone withouht the cheating moniker all over them.

Sorry

Willie B.

So long, Tom! Of well, Gazella or whatever the hell her name is can always help pay pay your golf club dues...

PS Stay the hell out of New York!

Kelli

I SPOKE TO JESSICA, SHE TOLD ME SHE PICKED THE GIANTS BUT I COULDN'T SAY ANYTHING UNTIL AFTER THE GAME! LOL

Why?

Now Tom can go spend some time with his son! LMAO! LOSERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!