Barrymore to Paps -- Not You Again!

2/4/2008 2:17 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It was deja vu all over again when Drew Barrymore and boyfriend Justin Long landed at JFK yesterday -- fighting off Valentine's Day questions and tweaking paps as they did hours before at LAX.

At least they didn't ask about Britney again!

Buster

What a great match. I like them both. She is hot and he is a funny goofball.

mary

first.... leave them alone already...

katie

Seriously!! The paps suck...they are walking in an airport and you people feel this is news? I like the fun stuff...but the stalking of celebs is getting boring...They should be able to live somewhat normal day to day lives!!

someday

a wonderful "in love" couple.....they have good attitudes....but let them be....the paps have to let up, let them walk, photograph from a distance, stay out of their face.....the paps are seriously losing ground here....

Mirillie

Seriously. That wasn't even interesting. Why are we videotaping them now? Take a picture and walk away. I think Drew and Justin were very nice considering that they were hounded. I think the paparazzi have clearly stepped over the line. At least they didn't try to speed off after them. How much do they get paid for a photo or video footage that would make them behave this way?

C

Seriuosly, that's kind of interesting. I was laughing so hard here, it's SO ridiculous what paparazzis are doing that we must laugh for not cry.

cat b

shame they cant be a average couple in the airport ...and not have blinding flashes of the paps in their faces...the paps need to get a real job and stop stalking people for a living

John

Harshtin as Dan B. would say.

I laugh at other's misfortunes

When did Drew start dating Jackson Browne?

Lanie

Hey boyfriend is a total douche. Don't date a celebrity of Drew Barrymores stature, if you can't deal with what it ensues.

What a total A-HOLE!

I hate how everyone hates the paps but they come on websites like this to look at the videos and they buy the magazines-- which get the pictures from the PAPs.

What a hypocritical bunch you are --- that rag the paps. You're on here watching it - that makes you a hypocrite for dogging on the paps for doing this, yet, you love to watch it and see the pictures.

GROW UP.

if you want to be rich and famous - well, guess what? THIS COMES WITH BEING FAMOUS.

Lanie

Justin Long is only pap worthy because he is dating Drew Barrymore, otherwise, most people wouldn't know who the hell he is. Actually, most people still don't know who the hell he is.

GET A NORMAL JOB, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE FOLLOWED AND PHOTOGRAPHED/VIDEOTAPED.

EVERYONE knows this is part of the deal. Justin is a total jerk and a-hole.

It's funny that celebrities use the media when they need to promote something but when they aren't using them --- they don't have time for them. It's a two way street. Celebrities use the paps/media AND the paps/media use them.

I hate when "celebrities" (that term is used loosely in terms of Justin Long, since he isn't one) act like such DOUCHE BAGS.

Lanie

I love how Drews boyfriend, whatever the hell that mans name, asks the paps why they are taping them. The pap says "it's a job". Then Justin said, "well get another one, man"

The pap should have asked him "Why are you dating drew barrymore and an actor, if you don't want to be a celebrity and get attention?" "if you don't want to be photographed or get attention, get another job, man"

I laugh at other's misfortunes

Hey Jamie.........STFU!!! You're the douchebag for caring so much.

Michael

It's true that they're celebrities and I think you'd have to be an idiot not to think that .. "if I become a celebrity, I will have my privacy". It goes with the job, yes.. to a degree. As others have pointed out, I do think the paps are crossing a line these days, though; they're becoming stalkers. An actor walking through an airport isn't news. Film him coming out of a club with some hottie on his arm, sure. Film them at the beach, ok. While I don't think it's our right to film their private lives, it's somewhat interesting and, again, it's part of the job. It's the coming and going that I just don't get - as in why the paps bother them when they're doing mundane tasks (airports, grocery stores, walking down a sidewalk). There must be some stalker law that covers this. The other thing.. SHOOT from a distance. Even when it's a night out at the club, they don't deserve to have cameras in their face. I don't mind watching from a distance, but it's so intrusive and makes me feel dirty for even watching it. Yes, we like seeing them .. but.. it's not right.

Foxy

thanks for the interesting news