Luenell Gets Her Drink On -- Finally

2/4/2008 1:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After denying her entry last week, Hollywood hotspot S Bar finally allowed "Borat' babe Luenell to have a sexy time this weekend.

Dranks to that!

Trucker Lemonade

SECOND! damn I can go all day

Trucker Lemonade

THIRD! thats right bitches

Trucker Lemonade

FOURTH! you all suck

:what ev errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

TuckerT: I heard that theres a spare bed available where Brittney is............you might want to check on that.

Anonymous

Is that little Gary Coleman in drag?????

LAchick

I absolutely cannot stand that trashy old tramp, BORAT my azz, she needs to realize she is 115 years old...go put that wack ass pimp cup away and sit your corny, cheese infested tired ass down ...ugh!
She has a myspace....she thinks she is a teen..scary!!!

SuperStarSteve

If she opened up her top and exposed her cleavage we'd have lil' Retha.

Jennifa O Jenny

She looks nasty. Why does she have to stick her tongue out like that to get the straw. Ewww. And that outfit? I mean, I can't see all of it but I see enough. She has enough money so she can stop buying her clothes at walmart.

What are you that Stupid?

Damn Trucker I heard Brit needs a buddy, why don't you go visit her you moron.

:what ev errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hey wtf,,,,,,do you think they allow nut cases to use computers in the psycho ward? Maybe Trucker can send us a 10/4 on that..........................

Carolyn A-B

Comment #1 is offensive and should be removed with haste.

Nice try, but this woman is not a celebrity. Let's keep it that way.

Trucker Lemonade

HA HA! Don't be sad that I'm Coo-Coo for Cocoa Puffs. And is that all you can think about? Britney? Get a life and try to be First, Second AND Third like me!

AL GOREs VAGINA

HEY AMERICA---YOU DO NOT KNOW HER LIKE I KNOW HER --FOR SHE MAKE A VERY GOOD SEXY TIME WITH ME !

Democrats are evil

Only one word comes to mind after viewing that photo. PIG.

Biker 1957

I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it. I would hit it.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments