Did Pitt Throw a Hissy Fit?

2/5/2008 7:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tom Cruise was the first to get the new Ducati Desmosedici RR motorcycle and Brad Pitt threw a tantrum, at least according to e-mails obtained by TMZ.
Ducati and Pitt
The e-mails, sent by a UPS exec to various freight terminals, instructed that all shipments of the bike be stopped immediately until Brad got his delivered. The first e-mail says the delay "has something to do with Brad Pitt not receiving his first." A second says, "Please be sure and DO NOT DELIVER THESE BIKES UNTIL NEXT TUESDAY. We wouldn't want to upset Brad Pitt."

A UPS source claims the shipping freeze ticked off Denzel Washington and Michael Jordan, both of whom allegedly complained. MJ's rep had no comment, while Denzel's didn't get back to us.

Reps for both Brad and Ducati say it's not true -- that Brad never ordered the bike and was never supposed to receive one. We contacted UPS, but rather than deny the story, the UPS exec repeated several times, "I do not want to comment on that."

sandman

Does Tom Cruise even know how to ride a motorcycle? Does Cruise even have a license to ride? I doubt it or we'd have seen him riding as much or more than we see Pitt riding his. Having said that; I know Ducatis are 'bling bling and all, but if you want power/speed for a 3rd the cost you got to stick with 'Ninja/Kawasaki! Trust me! Being someone who bought a showroom/stock ZX10R a couple years ago, rated 185-HP/192-MPH top speed (165-LB rider tested) 'Out The Door/stock! Ducatis are no better than their hype. They aren't amongst top-5 rated fastest (production or racing), so I guess the best they can do is appeal to the celebs for the advertising/posing? In that regard; they dropped the ball shipping to 'Scientology guy, over Pitt who actually rides and has brought attention to the brand free of charge over the years for doing so? I say it again; Pitt should just donate his 'Ducati to the church of Scientology, and let Kawasaki set him up with a winner for nothin!

tickles

I may not like Tom Cruise as a person and I never thought he was that good looking or talented...but he can ride a motorcycle. He did a lot of his own stunts in the Mission Impossible movies remember?
I just don't see Brad Pitt getting upset by this...I think Brad has grown up quite a bit since meeting Angelina and is more interested in helping others that throwing temper tantrums over the newest toys!

zach

is TMZ just turning into one big ad for the show? just post the emials on the site, no one watches the show.

Angiebaby

Hey, that's what Brad and Angie's baby boy would look like!

Mary Worth

*gasp!*

We're deciding an extremely important primary today!

Britney is in a very, very bad way!

People are dying in the Middle East, and it looks like we're losing our beloved country to illegal immigrants!

Our national debt is mind-boggling!

And we're supposed to care about a dullard's temper tantrum?

sandman

Reply to Westerner: We'll you're here aren't you? You want us to believe you came to 'TMZ for election results? NOT! We're all here for the same reason cause we're bored:)

Cappu1

37. *gasp!*

We're deciding an extremely important primary today!

Britney is in a very, very bad way!

Our national debt is mind-boggling!

And we're supposed to care about a dullard's temper tantrum?

Posted at 3:45PM on Feb 5th 2008 by westerner
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
uhmmmm..Since you're obviously hanging out here and reading all the post....kinda makes your point moot.....right?

SHOE SALESMAN AL BONDY

THE PHOTO SHOWS THAT HE IS WAITING PARIS HILTON FEEDS HIM MILK .............

sandykay

I think he did, you know those people with all that money gets mad when someone gets something before they do. We don't know what they are like behind closed doors. I do know angie has a big forehead, you could ski off that mug.

chris

Good I hope Tom Cruise has the first accident that totals the bike too! I would think Tom Cruise would be the first to buy his very own spaceship!!! Freak!!!!

Will

I bet it's true. If I were Brad I'd be pissed as hell there are only like 600 of those made! MotoGP is where it's at!!

annanicolestern

really, who cares?

AL GOREs VAGINA

PLEASE, PLEASE!!!...DO NOT PISS crazy britney OFF !!! SHE WILL ANOTHER RESTRAINING ORDER-------THIS TIME ON YOU !!!

Poor Things

Dang!!! How I wish I was still nursing!!

Prince Von A-Hole

Well UPS wouldnt be delivering a new motorcycle so I know it is bull.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments