Baldwin to Brit -- Praise Jebus!

2/6/2008 12:43 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A Bible-thumping, skateboard-wielding Stephen Baldwin has some advice for Britney Spears -- "Give your heart to Jesus!"

TMZ caught the "Bio-Dome" star at LAX yesterday, where he told Spears to surrender to the power of the lord.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

SP

All I know for a fact is that one day every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is LORD!. And when that time comes no smart comment or cool saying, or good deeds will matter period. I don't push it on anyone, if you don't have the conviction in your heart you are all ready gone probably. So enjoy your life here and now, because this is as close as you will get to heaven. The one thing God gave us all is free will. Britney can make her own choice too. But don't condemn people for saying what they believe. It is for now a free country.

I love Tupac

Well I now know that tmz staff is very ignorant. May God have mercy on your soul. I am no religious fanatic, but if it were not for God I would not be here! And I feel it is my duty to tell anyone who wants to listen. If not God will find a way for you to listen eventually hopefully it's not something tragic that brings you to your knees!!!!!

Be kind to animals

Wow, he is hot! And he's right! I think most people are so screwed up because they don't have Jesus in their lives.

Stephen... I have given my heart to the Lord and I'd like to give my heart to you, too!

fathead

WELL AS MUCH AS YOU ALL MAY HATE HIM FOR BELIEVING IN SOMETHING, HE SEEMED LIKE THE MOST DOWN TO EARTH CELEBRITY I HAVE SEEN "STALKED" BY CAMERAS ON TMZ. EVER. HE SEEMED REALLY KIND AND GENUINE. HM I WONDER WHERE THOSE VIRTUES OF PATIENCE AND KINDNESS COME FROM FOR HIM? MAYBE FROM A POSITIVE LIFESTYLE THAT WORKS FOR HIM. ONE THAT INVOLVES JESUS.

IT IS TRUE THAT RELIGION HAS BEEN PERVERTED THROUGHOUT HISTORY FOR WRONGFUL SOCIAL AND POLITICAL GAIN. BUT FAITH, WHICH IS PERSONAL, SHOULD NEVER BE RIDICULED OR TOUCHED. HE ONLY WANTS TO USE WHAT HE BELIEVES FOR POSITIVE THINGS. WHAT IS SO HARMFUL IN THAT?

AND TO ALL THE CHRISTIANS WHO TAKE DELIGHT IN TELLING THE ATHEISTS ON THIS BOARD AND TMZ THAT THEY ARE "GOING TO HELL"... GOD TOLD US TO NEVER JUDGE. TO LOVE OUR NEIGHBORS AS OURSELVES. I QUESTION YOUR FAITH IF YOU CAN SEEMINGLY TAKE PLEASURE IN THE IDEA OF SOULS GOING TO HELL. THAT IS THE ANTITHESIS OF CHRISTIANITY.

debi

it disappoints me that you would put Stephen down foe something that has been so positive in his life. Obviously, the "worlds" way of living isn't working............Lindsay, Brittnay, Heath etc.........so why knock Stephen for his success in Christianity when drugs and drinkiing aren't working for the rest? How disappointing to watch your show and read your website and have you degrade chrstian values. Do you think that just heathens read/listen to you Harvey Levin? Gosh, I thought I was a cool christian like Stephen, then I watch your show and you degrade him...........am I supposed to feel good about that? Do you only make people who are admitted rehab or the psych ward feel like they are the "norm" of this world? I really ddn't expect this of you Harvey, Can I please get an on air apology for offending the "right wing/christians" who actually like you ad listen/watch you?
I am so disappointed,.....................

oyeah1968

I AGREE!

sarah

HE IS ABSOLUTLY RIGHT. I WAS AN ADDICT FOR 6 YEARS AND IF IT HAD NOT BEEN FOR THE GRACE OF GOD I WOULD BE DEAD. I HAVE BEEN SOBER NOW FOR 5 YEARS AND I AM SO THANKFUL FOR HIM. TRY GOD!!! HE WORKS!!

sinnamin

What a bunch of BIGOTS TMZ!! You're no different than the Don Imus' of this world.

Michelle

I work at terminal 4 where this video was shot of stephen and I wanted to see myself on the video for my 10 seconds of fame, but the video goes over to amy winehouse. that sucks. Working in the terminal is fun, I see celebrities all the time. but my least favorite was paris hilton, she acted like a ditz. Stephen was really nice when he came through. though riding his skate board the terminal was a bit strange.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5