Barack Makes Grandma Proud

2/6/2008 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Even though she hadn't yet heard the news that Barack Obama won 13 states in yesterday's primary, his 86-year-old grandmother -- Sarah Hussein Obama -- appeared to be thrilled at her home in Kogelo, Kenya on Tuesday.
Barack Obama's Grandmother
Even the chicken looks happy!

HoneiiDiiva

77. Well, Fifi, everyone of those mentioned say they are black!!!! They don't own up to the white half of their parentage because some idiot told them it's more cool to be black. People can't help what color they are, I say it's cool to be proud of all that you are, not just one half. I don't care if Obama is pink, purple or green, I'm not voting for him and I'm sure not going republican, they've ruined our country with the rest of the world in the past 8 years. It's time for a woman to take over and fix this mess bush/cheney has caused.

STUPID PERIOD,. If it wasn't for BOTH their parents they wouldn't be here PERIOD (mixed folks, I mean). Both your sides make you. I respect both my sides equally. He is bi-racial, regardless. I don't care how people see him. But, in fact, shouldn't be judged based on race I will say. But, he still is mixed and I think he should embrace his both side,

AL GOREs VAGINA

I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK WITH THIS WOMAN......DO THEY HAVE PHONES THERE ???

prettyblackgirl

I'm so offended, man. That was so not cool.

Rico

Hey grandma's cookies, your comments further plants the notion that you are evil. When I say that Racists are evil, it was not in reference to your thoughts on Islam, but on your comments & ideology. Your stubborness further lets me know that OUR future's outlook is dismal at best. Just admit that your evil, and maybe we can all get some closure on the situation.

ME

ISN'T SHE CUTE WITH HER CHICKEN. HE'S PROBABLY DINNER.................

JP

Oh, and make sure if you get pulled from your car by a mass of violent rioters and/or gang-raped, you declare "but I voted for Obama!!" I'm sure they will take that into consideration before beating you to a bloody pulp or worse.

Raeshel

I never realized there were so many ignorant people in the U.S.

sophie

sarah HUSSEIN obama????
hmmmmm.

stupid

"STUPID PERIOD,. If it wasn't for BOTH their parents they wouldn't be here PERIOD (mixed folks, I mean). Both your sides make you. I respect both my sides equally. He is bi-racial, regardless. I don't care how people see him. But, in fact, shouldn't be judged based on race I will say. But, he still is mixed and I think he should embrace his both side"

Okay lets put this to rest. The reason Holly and Barak and some others who are of mixed race calls themselves black are because that is the race they were forced to identify with. When you look black, you are placed into that category that was white mainstreamed. For those who don't know what white mainstreamed when it comes down to race, it is known if you have 1/16th of black blood in you, you are considered black. Each of these people mention glorifies both of their races--Holly talks about her mother and her mother supports Holly as often as she can. Barak talks about his upbringing and being raised by his white side. Alicia Keys mother is always by her side. These mothers and family understands how society is quick to catergorize their child as black just because they had darker skin than their pale counterparts. Get real people, it isn't the mixed people who are trying to just be one sided, it is this racist world. Just look at you all comments on TMZ-look at TMZ propaganda against Barak. He isn't Muslim, so get over it.

AL GOREs VAGINA

HEY---- I DON'T HATE OBAMA BECAUSE HE'S BLACK.......NOR DO I HATE HIM BECAUSE HE MIGHT REALLY BE A MUSLIM.......I HATE HIM BECAUSE ---LIKE ALL POLITICIANS----HE'S A LYING, CHEATING, PIECE OF CRAP !!!!!!!!!!!!

sheesh

Do we really want that moving into the White House? Come on! Can you just see her chasing chickens around the lawns? lol

me

64. It doesn't matter who wins, Obama or Hillary. NEITHER HAVE A CHANCE IN HELL at beating a Republican for the White House. Face it, an African American nor a female will EVER be in the White House.

WHOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, DEMS ARE GOING TO LOSE!!!!!! AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Posted at 11:48AM on Feb 6th 2008 by WHOOOO HOOOOO! A Repulican is going to be President...AGAIN!

I sure the hell hope you are right. and for all the duma** out their who would vote for color of skin or sex you are stupid!!! It is not about that it should be about who is best for our country

GrannyJ

She looks wonderful for her age! I'm also glad he's doing so well. This guy has a lot going for him AND he's not one of the Washington "good ole boys" like Hillary is. It's great to see a candidate who not only is book smart, but has the common sense to go along with it!

noitall

TO ALL THE IGNORANT, MATH-CHALLENGED B*TCHES ON THIS FEED, IT BREAKS DOWN LIKE THIS:

HILLARY 872 DELEGATES ( NOT including FLORIDA)

B. HUSSEIN 793 DELEGATES (TOTAL)

HILLARY WON SUPER TUESDAY !!!!! DEAL WITH IT !!!!!

me

Your tears are misplaced. They should be reserved for the people who are ONLY voting for him because he IS dark.

They are the true racists.

Posted at 11:55AM on Feb 6th 2008 by My grandma bakes cookies. His sacrifices chickens. That SHOULD tell you something.

WELL SAID!