Britney's Crazy Car Chase to Bev Hills Hotel

2/6/2008 8:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In one of the more spectacular sights of the Britney chase, Spears and a convoy of at least 20 SUVs full of paparazzi all banged a left turn -- at the same time.

The group converged from four lanes to a single lane entrance, as Spears made it into the overhang entry. Check out the madness, caught on the MyFoxLA.com live cam.

The chase ended at the Beverly Hills Hotel, when cops arrived and broke up the paparazzi party. Britney was promptly escorted inside, where according to ExtraTV.com, she came face to face with Arnold Schwarzenegger's wife Maria Shriver!

Charden

Those azzholes are taking pictures of her sitting in her car at different red lights. Please tell me how lucrative could that shot be? There are dozens of them capturing the same shot? Are the media outlets that desperate for a picture of a washed up star sitting at a red light? I call for a boycott of any media that is purchasing these pictures. Brittany could get hurt or killed, or even worse could happen to an innocent individual or family.

househead

morning

666

No really....did carrot top die??? just asking!!!???

upset

When does this become stalking? If I followed someone around taking pictures of them, I could go to jail for stalking. Why can't these celebreties get restraining orders against the paps? I think anyone, that had this many people following them EVERYDAY, would go crazy.

bob

GET THE POLICE INVOLVED,POLICE,,,,CAR 54 WHERE ARE YOU

Tonya

The hospital can't hold someone if there is nothing wrong with them. She's crazy but she's not a danger to society or herself. She's just out there in outerspace somewhere. She an attention whore and all this is a silly game to her and I'm sure she's laughing her head off right now and loving every minute of all this unfold!!

TJ

Where are her parents? Did the hospital not notify them before her release? I thought the order said her father was in charge of her until further notice. How is she driving around erratically with a man in the car stopping at a hotel? I don't understand her parents. My father would protect me at all costs. He would have picked me up at the hospital, take me to a safe place far from the madness of Hollywood and made sure I took the prescribed meds to keep my mood swings in check. I don't see what was gained by her hospitalization. She seems to be in worse shape than ever. What a madhouse...that girl will definitely wind up dead or killing someone. The taxpayers are footing the bill for all her madness!

Debo

All you freaking paparazzi people are going to kill someone....probably an innocent bystander at some point. Freakin Ridiculous.

ktgulty

What if she was your daughter and yes, anything is possible!! Let her be, it seems like the media won't be happy until she is dead then who will be your next victim?????? I hope that 70ft. distance to stay away from celebs goes thru. I love TMZ but please have heart.

marilyn

Well she went a week without outside attention by her paps...Lord only knows, she has got to get her attention fix!

let the fun begin again....i almost had hope for her for a while.

silly me.

househead

Parents? - Daddy called LAPD on her during the chase.

miss sheree

Its now time for them to pass a law saying they cannot STALK her or any celeb like this. Also, it looks like major traffic violations occurred - where is BHPD?

Maybe if the Paps get enough traffic tickets - they will stop.

HarryBawls

YES, CARROT HAS GONE TO THE "GARDEN PATCH IN THE SKY" WOLF BLITZER ANNOUNCED THIS QUICKLY BUT JACK CAFFERTY WAS REALLY ANNOYED AND SAID "THIS ISNT NEWS" ON CNN. WATCH E.T. TONITE MY DEAR FRIEND!!!!!

Garra

This is absolutely ridiculous!!!! They need to leave her alone!! It should be illegal what they are doing to Britney! It is like they are stalking and preying upon her!! Paps are like vultures!!! Leave Britney alone!!

Jusst saying