Pretty in Pink

2/6/2008 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The soon-to-be 40-year-old recently resurfaced at a Broadway opening, looking totally awesome.
Molly Ringwald
Molly's father is blind jazz pianist, Bob Ringwald.

There's a popular '80s music tribute band called The Molly Ringwalds.

'Memba Them?!

COMMENTS

outspoken

i would look pretty in her PINK

freestuffffff

I saw a recent picture of Harvey Levin and he looks WAY BETTER than he did back in the day. My favorite part of the old Peoples Court was Harvey Levin working the mouth-breathing tourists in the street and making them interesting. Man got MAD people skillz. I was coming to TMZ forever before I realized that that Harvey Levin is this Harvey Levin. And then, holy shyz, I find out Harvey is openly gay! I live in the future yo! Wheee!

disgusted

TOO MUCH BOTOX..HUN!

DottieDame

I think her face is beautiful, almost no wrinkles and beautiful clear skin. She is obviously not wearing a ton of make-up and still looks great in the glare of the unflattering light put out by paparazzi cameras. She is heaver now, but it takes nothing away from her looks. It's great to see her face again, thanks TMZ, even if you could have put up a more flattering photo of her.

To the person wondering if she is gay, although her sexual orientation is none of your business, she is not. She married Valery Lameignère, but they have divorced. She had a daughter named Mathilda Ereni with her boyfriend Panio Gianopoulos in 2003.

Here she is with her baby http://mollyringwald.atspace.org/mollybaby2.jpg

xfiler93

Love Molly! She is still pretty fine in my book.

day5628

molly and the rest of the brat pack were and still are adorable to me!!!! do not put them down!!!

smells like Britney Spears

Aww she still has those big brown eyes. I always felt she was so cute. She's not fake looking or over-done--just a naturally attractive woman.

terran

um, i never really saw what made her the "it" girl??? My husband still gets hard looking at her. I just DONT GET IT!

kamihi

She looks the same hardly 20 years older! Go Giiirrl!

Randall Lind

She hasn't aged a bit.

xfiler93

She still looks great. Wow

AApel

She looks healthy, which is a lot to say, considering what most of these "Stars" look like... I just thing what little sex appeal she had didn't come along on the ride... She looks like a Irish Mom, who should be home making breakfast for her 11 kids...

John F. C. Taylor

Know what? Just about anyone will look worse than they did 20 years ago if the old pic is a glam shot and the new one is a candid shot without the makeup.

katiekat

she looks wonderful.

Sue

I have always had an aversion to people who smile and show their upper gums...yuck! Smiling is for showing teeth, not gums.