Out on a Limb

2/7/2008 1:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Yo! It's Sylvester Stallone's 61-year-old pumped-up arm!

Believe it or not, Stallone has admitted to using human growth hormone and testosterone to prepare for his role in "Rambo."

COMMENTS

"In the know"

Oh my God, he looks so gross!

Sharona

I guess money is worth risking your life.............and setting examples for our kids!

danielle

please retire

Kelli

If you think thats gross you should see his shriveled up beanies and weenie

ruby

Come to mama. He is still hot at that age.

noitall

YO ! ........... VEINDRIAN !!!

littlestich

Three words...

Long Sleeved Shirts

OMG

Ewwww, I just tossed my cookies. How gross. Betcha he has pea size nads.

neeter

HEY ERIC, THE GUY'S ON STEROIDS AND HUMAN GROWTH HORMONES!!!!! GET A GRIP ON YOURSELF. STOP DELUDING YOURSELF IN BELIEVING THAT ALL THESE HUGE GUYS WITH BULGING MUSCLES ACTUALLY GET THEM BY JUST WORKING OUT. THEY HAVE HELP FROM DRUGS. NO NORMAL PERSON LOOKS THAT BLOWN UP JUST WORKING OUT. WWF WRESTLERS -- DUH!!!! THE GLADIATORS -- DOY!!!! SYLVESTER STALLONE AT 61 -- DOUBLE DOY!!! WAKE UP GUYS. BEFORE YOUR LITTLE WEINERS AND CAJONES SHRIVEL UP AND BECOME USELESS (WHICH HAPPENS FROM THE HORMONES AND OTHER CRAP YOU'RE PUTTING IN YOUR BODY) OH YEAH, NOT TO MENTION THE PIMPLES AND HAIR LOSS, LIVER DAMAGE, ROID RAGE, HEART DISEASE, ETC ETC. BUT HEY, YOU'LL BE BURIED IN AN EXTRA LARGE BOX CAUSE YOU WERE SUCH A MUSCLEMAN. LOTSA GOOD IT'LL DO YOU 6 FEET UNDER!

Sheri

It appears that Sly has all kinds of foreign bodies in his veins. I'm surprised one has not broken away from the pack and headed straight to his lungs or heart. Talk about Russian Roulett with HGH and Testosterones. He looks so unnatural.

natalie

He looked so much healthier when he did the first 4 rocky movies.

Megan

That is actually normal for someone his age. My grandfather and grandmother had the same thing (albeit they were in their 70s) and I can assure you that they were most definitely not on steroids.
I don't doubt that steroids and human growth hormones have probably affected his body adversely in some way, but I do not think that his veiny arm is indicative of this.

Tim

If he dies young(ish), we'll know why!!

ilovecelebgossip

Gross!

Tim

Anyone who thinks he did his first Rambo movies steroid/hgh free is just not thinking.