Out on a Limb

2/7/2008 1:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Yo! It's Sylvester Stallone's 61-year-old pumped-up arm!

Believe it or not, Stallone has admitted to using human growth hormone and testosterone to prepare for his role in "Rambo."

COMMENTS

mcdanel

Uh, not sure how to legally word this comment. Let's try this...while it certainly can't be, that gnarled, bumpy mess left of center bears a striking resemblance to well healed, maybe decades old, needle tracks.

AND_LV

This is all such a delirium, about Steroids !!!
People who don't smoke also speak , that nicotine should kill you and yours erection...
So it will be always - that one will speak so - others differently . - Well as it turns out - that I one against everything, but on that it and I what to have own - " I "
Stalone looks so bad couse he was dried,that all its muscles was visible, if you awake are dried up like he, your veins and face will be looks like that,maybe worse...
- Maybe roids damage health and hormonal background,but it's only at this time when you at cycle...
I think that better eat 200 tab. of Winstrol , than 5 wheels of MDMA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angie B. OBX

This man looks awesome at 61 yrs old!! Ya'll just wish you could look as good as he does at this age!! Sly you look as hot as always!! I Love You!!

dahoss

"Stallone has admitted to using human growth hormone and testosterone to prepare for his role in "Rambo."

Preparing for his role in Rambo? Looks like he is preparing for his trip to meet his maker.

cry baby

Well, that a relief!!!!! I thought it was gonna be Melanie Griffiths leg or some other badly aging actress.

kgm

EWWWWW that is disgusting. Is it me or does his color look like an Oompa Loompa? Just wondering.

Tired and Ready for A Nap

I thought it was a leg with a lot of vericose veins. YIKES.

jazwagsalot

What is with the day-glo orange flesh?

Cheryl

Glad he's so proud of those needles. How disgusting and sick is that - The Dumn Ass........

R.I.P. Britney

I hope his weiner doesnt look like that....what a turn off ! LOL Gross just gross gross gross gross gross gross

Ken

Look...It's the great pumkin Charlie Brown!!!

Ken

That could be his mom! They are looking very simular. LA..The land of bizzaro's!!!!

Sir Boo

I think he looks awesome. Sexy as ever. YUMMY!!!

Ken

Hey...Spidermans next nemisis! Wadua say!

R.Zimmerman

HE needs to be sent to a psych ward. He's crazier than Brit if he thinks he looks like anything less than a monstrosity.