Another Celeb Smacked in the Face

2/8/2008 1:16 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Little Kingston James McGregor Rossdale threw a little tantrum yesterday afternoon -- pulling at Gwen Stefani's hair and even slapping at her gorgeous mug. Not the face, King, not the face!

TMZ caught Gwen and baby outside their NYC hotel, where the adorable tot was happy to run around on the sidewalk and converse with an enormous passing dog. When Gwen scooped him up to take him to an SUV, baby was not havin' it! Nobody puts baby in an SUV!

Nikki

and this is surprising...he's a toddler, come on, this is news?

2jack4bauer

So what! He's a typical toddler! Get real people!

Chihuahua

Spoiled little brat.

Seeeeeee

That is so creepy. Paps are horrible people, truly horrible people. I feel bad that she can't even spend time with her son in public without you creepy bastards monitoring her.

Loli

I hate mothers who allow their kids to hit them, then again they might deserve it.

Crazylikeafox

It's not like she let him hit her. Should she have disciplined him (whatever way that may be) in front of the paps and a video camera?

She's a classy lady and seems to be a classy mother as well. What toddler doesn't have a tantrum once in awhile when it's time to go?

Chihuahua

Loli, agree with you, a child should not his a parent. NOT typical behavior. Needs to be nipped in the bud.

Chihuahua

Type, make that "hit" a parent.

Meaghan

If she did displine him.the paps would have said she was abusing her child.....I think she probably smack his arse in private.but we all know how the paps are

ni

WOW............. people are actually amazed at this? I kinda liked seeing this having a 2 year old myself, just shows a normal natural side to the star. And Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh my little one isn't the only one doing this! haha

and big deal he hit her, not like she was letting him do it, only so much you can do while holding the child out on the sidewalk, not like she's at home to put him in a time out.

OR

i think he is a cute little guy. and she seems like a fine mom

goose42

This is ridiculous! He wasn't attacking his mom, he was just flailing. babies flail. kids flail. he wasn't even frowning or crying. and as soon as he was situated in her arms he looked calm and comfortable and stopped swinging his arms. there's no way people should watch this and say he was trying to punch his mom. It was more like he swinged his arms and Gwen just happened to be a bit in the way. He was in a good mood, having fun, being active. That's all it was. Quit making something out of nothing.

Seriously

I was just thinking before I watched the video - how refreshing that she actually takes care of her kid & doesn't have a nanny follow her everywhere. I WAS WRONG. You seriously can't go out with your kid without a nanny? How sad. Yeah, you need another one. I used to love Gwen - now, not so much.

Lexi

12. Spoiled brat. My two year old doesn't act like that--he knows better. Also, he doesn't pet dogs like that. This child needs to be shown how to be gentle with animals. Read a parenting book, Gwen--it will do you some good.

Posted at 11:57AM on Feb 8th 2008 by Bratty kids turn into bratty adults--