Conservators to Dump Brit's Manager!

2/8/2008 10:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsTMZ has confirmed that one of the things that went down in yesterday's hearing involving Britney's conversatorship is that the commissioner granted the conservators the power to fire her manager, Howard Grossman.

Court documents reveal that Commissioner Reva Goetz ordered Howard Grossman to turn over "all documents, records and assets relating to Britney Spears" to Brit's dad, Jamie, who along with attorney Andrew Wallet, is the court-appointed conservator of Brit and her estate.

Though the firing hasn't gone down yet, we're guessing the reason Brit's fam wants him out is because Grossman has a very cozy relationship with Sam Lutfi -- something that makes Brit's family very uncomfortable.

Team Brit

211 ima bitch
stick your head in a barbie you are 4 those that tryed to make a real one and get rich off it. I dont think that is very good advice cause there hot and someone might get burned. lol

elle MAE

greenhornet ... I've been writing u tonite. It wouldn't post. Brit acts like maybe she was molested . Acting out etc... Showing her privates etc... What u think? Elle in louisiana

LAME

ma & pa canuk - you better duck yourself, with all this negative talk Karma will be looking for you too!

nobodyelsebrokedownlastnight

hey hey elle mae
you were pretty quiet tonight,glad to see you here,i am going to bed soon it is 339 am here,have a good night

Me

Brit Fan...based on the fact he said he had to work on sunday and
still got in a trip to the hospital, i'm assuming he lives & she bought him the restaurant in LA...think you can buy a property and build a restaurant there for $100 000?...LMAO.
I suspected she paid for his rehab...she has been so good to them, I can't believe Ima or anyone else thinks she owes them anything more.

Me

still laughing about Ima over the $100 000...you'd be lucky to even set up a proper restaurant kitchen for that...lmao.

Brit Fan

I was trying to check out the plates on the vehicle he was driving to see if they were CA plates....yes I do think he lives in L.A. I wishing and hoping that Daddy can clean house and get 'er done!! GO TEAM SPEARS...

LAME

ma & pa canuck you obviously lack love as a child.... so sad.

So you think the parents now OWE the child? LMAO!!!!!!!

nobodyelsebrokedownlastnight

brit does not owe anybody but her kids anything,the world and her family has bled britney spears dry,the world has taken enough from brit

Team Brit

Greenhornet
Very SORRY 4 real my mistake it is late I read it ass backwards and did not know that was his real name agen I am sorry t

Brit Fan

Hi elle MAE hoped you saw my note from last night..I posted up this a.m. too.. I am going to bed it is almost 2:00 I am glad to see that Brit is staying home. Go Daddy !! Go TEAM SPEARS!! I miss Mama Mia..anyone heard from her?

Me

greenhornet...born in toronto but left before i was 2, in vancouver at the moment...hate vancouver, rainy and grey all the time!
I agree, I don't want to see anyone take advantage of her either, we just think different people are likely to do that.
How crazy are we, 2am here and posting to this place! Did you make any ridiculous purchases on your shopping trip today...i've made a few myself this week, and not kidding, at least 15 starbuck coffees, though the press don't care when i go to starbucks at all, but if they did, i wonder if i'd look crazy??
I am so tired and am going to have to say good nite in a minute...I've been neglecting myself while this has been going on, like so many others of us that are on here too much at the moment. I look forward to when she's all better and we can reclaim our lives....lol.

LAME

ma & pa - just a tip, if you do decide to come to USA don't mention the Canada part - LOL

Brit Fan

Dear Team Brit,
That's ok..I thought at first when I read the legal declaration from Lynne that it was just the way she thought of him..I ddin't realize till I read a post that is his real name.

Me

Ima bitch...gotta say you're living up to your name, but think you should add the word ignorant before the word bitch.

I'm off to sleep now everyone, have a good night...thanks again for the pleasant agree to disagree exchange greenhornet!

Don't y'all stay on here too late, don't go to the gas station and avoid the rite-aid at night or the baddies might try and have u called crazy and get your money!