Pat "So ******* Into You" O'Brien Checks Into Rehab

2/8/2008 7:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Pat O'BrienPat O'Brien has checked into rehab, "The Insider" reported today. This is O'Brien's second stint in rehab. Pat turns 60 on Valentine's Day.

The news gives us the opportunity to play this again.

Here's to a speedy recovery.

mona lisannt

the rehabs must be running a special for Valentines day... like.. lose 25 lbs by valentines day....

smartypants

Everyone deserves a second or thid or fourth or fifth chance. It makes the world go round. Look at Britney.

smartypants

NUMBnuts, your name fits.

bob

FIRE THIS IDIOT!

smartypants

Now Bob, where is your compassion? Did you leave it under your pillow? Better go find it.

booboo

Oh yuk, buddy, get thyself to a shrink! STAT

Liz

What? He's not gay?...ruins his whole image. lol

smartypants

lol, he might have terms with his sexuality. Maybe thats why he drinks. Is he married? Good question ?.

Sir Nigel Buttercrumpet

THIS GUY IS SUCH A DINK. GO AWAY!!!!

SoBe Diva

This guy is sooooo gross anyway! Every time I see his face on television I use the remote quickly.
I do hope he gets well, has peace and finds another way to make a living.

JUST THE FACTS

I THOUGHT THAT HIS CONTRACT WAS UP AND THAT THEY WERE LETTING HIM GO. I WAS SURPRISED THAT HE WAS STILL ON TV. IT WILL BE INTERESTING TO SEE IF THE SHOW CONTINUES TO STAND BY THEIR MAN.
THANKS FOR INCLUDING THE ORIGINAL AUDIO, WHICH CONTINUES TO CREEP US OUT.

mary

I wish you the best. This is something I battle also.....if ever want talk email me at michellea78245@yahoo.com.. I think we have alot in common,

DeepFreeze3

Wow, I'm so shocked (NOT!!)

At one point in his life, this guy had it all. And he chose to flush it all down the toilet with addictions to sex and drugs. It got him kicked off Access Hollywood (paving the way for Billy Bush), his image and credibility are forever shot to hell, and now he makes his money off the scraps that disgusting, so-called "entertainment" show, ET, throws him over on The Insider (which is nothing more than ET with a different name). The man is nothing more than a pathetic loser!! His 15 minutes of fame were up a LONG time ago!! He should go away and just never come back!!

Democrats are evil

We all know that Hollywood is run by the Democrats. Do they ever pass judgement on the Alcoholic druggie loser and fire their ass or is their always forgiveness for these week people who can't control their addictions. Give them paid time off a multitude of times and never expect responsible behavior in the long term. The responsible employer gives one solid chance of redemption and after that, HIS ASS SHOULD BE FIRED, and his job should be offered to the next deserving soul waiting for their break in life. Sorry Pat but if you haven't fixed your problem by now, you never will. Loser by choice. You must be a sad and pathetic old man.

Stephanie

I think I will open up a rehab facility. Christ!