Pre-Op Fergie?

2/8/2008 4:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Fergie, who says she's 32, starred on "Kids Incorporated," and graduated from Glen A. Wilson High School in 1993.
Fergie
Before transforming into Fergie, Stace was a member of the bubble gum girl group, Wild Orchid -- with whom she hosted the lip-synch series, "Great Pretenders."

After leaving Wild Orchid, Fergie became addicted to crystal meth. She, and her career, recovered.

COMMENTS

buzzbomber

Recovered from crystal meth? Right. I got high with her last week and a friend of mine smokes it up with her quite often, usually at the Marmont.

PeeWee

Do the math. If she graduated from High School in 1993 it means she was born in 1975, unless she was held back. Assuming she hasn't had her birthday in 2008 she would be 32. Um lets see 2007 minus 1975 equals 32. How hard is that?

Natalie

She went to my high school. She was a cheerleader there.

Grandmother Lohan

Man, she's a talentless skank!
She can thank God for talented producers.
I mean really, c'mon, this woman has no talent.
Did I mention she's a skank, too.

Wake Up

I don't understand why TMZ says she "says she's 32." I mean, if she graduated HS in '93, she WOULD be about 32, right?

Just Wondering

She used to be very cute when she was at Kids Incorporated , I guess the meth ruined her face!!

Girlfriend is fugly now poor Josh Duhamel!!!

Gabrielle

If she graduated in 1993 without ever being held back, then she isn't lying about her age. She is either 32 or 33.

Marcelito

She was on an Episode of Married With Children, the episode was "Nooner or Later" - look for it on YouTube, she's the Hottie in the Blue dress that convicesd Bud to let her cut in line while waiting for concert tickets.

Nuts

omg she looks older than 32,a lot older.she has work on that face.imagine at 32.jeeeez.

imho

Sorry, but she is one of the skankiest women I've ever seen. And it appears she is worsening as she ages. She looks a hell of a lot older than 32. Josh could do SO much better than her.

Deb

32! Ha Ha! A what a joke!

CJ

If she graduated in 93, she would be 32. Do the math people...........That is not a flattering pic of her though. Too much make up.

Bettsie

32 YEAH in dog years.

miko917

she was my least favorite on Kids Incorporated..
now her face looks like when i used to squish my barbi's heads in half

Amber

I'd be more likely to believe that she is going on 40 vs only being 32 but if she actually did graduate in 1993 then I guess she's not lying. The drugs must have taken a toll on her.