Paris: Box-Office Bomber

2/9/2008 7:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton was whining for her friend Courtney at Avalon last night -- annoying all in earshot. But perhaps the Hilton heiress needed comfort due to her lackluster ticket sales.

According to Fantasy Moguls, Paris' movie, "The Hottie and the Nottie," opened on 111 screens yesterday, and sold only $76 in ticket sales per location. That breaks down to approximately 10 people per theater. It's anticipated that the movie will sell only $23,000 during the three-day weekend.

Looks like Paris' whining is clearly justified -- she should go straight to DVD next time!

JUST SAY NO-BAMA

OH MY!!! THIS COMES AS SUCH A SURPRISING SHOCK!!
HOW EVER WILL I CONTINUE ON...

tg

Hottie and the Nottie or Alvin and the Chipmunks or Meet the Spartans? America.....land of so many fantastic choices.

Jessica

haha sweet lazy dude

Party 'till you die!

And I bet that that 800# fat perv accounted for at least $500 of that take. That is until he was banned for life for doing lascivious things to his body with a pair of tweezers in the back row! Funny how we don't see him here, bragging about what a ripping success this movie is! Best news I've heard all weekend! :-)

April Fouels

I bet Lindsay would / will Kick Paris' ass. CAT FIGHT !!!!!

roughdaddy

mustve been a nightmare on that movie set...I think a chimp can deliver lines better than paris,,,seriously, did they have to feed her lines and she repeats them???

Kelli

I was reading your post there I think. Meet The Robinsons rocked for my kids to. Don't post on Brit much anymore. I have the night off to. Mine aren't as in good of shape as yours. Icky ex has em. See ya around. Take care. I'll check in for Brit in a couple of hours. Maybe you'll get lucky. :)

Kelli

I'll check fly. Be back in a couple of hours.

Michelle

Finally. It is becoming more apparent that people are tired of this no talent, my daddy has money so I can do what I want, blockheaded bimbo. Thank you, for the lackluster sales. Makes me proud.

TMZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Straight to DVD?

That herpes-addled whore should go straight to hell.

cheetos

Fly #3. very funny ! Might I add: Future employers ,movies or clubs? I'd love if 50 shows up at every club shes at with a huge entourage and management asks her to vacate her spot for an entertainer!!

v

Mankind..there is hope for us!

logan

When will all these bottom feeding bimbo's realise that most (not all) of America just laugh at them. We are not actually willing to go out and spend hard earned money on them.

Todd Lee

hey TMZ, maybe this will prove to you that no one but you guys give a damn about paris hilton, so maybe you guys can stop talking about her and putting her crap on your website. what do ya' say?

Bill

To #3 - FlyOnTheWall

Paris Hilton put her own money into this clunker. That's how she got the "executive producer" credit. True story.