Paris: Box-Office Bomber

2/9/2008 7:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton was whining for her friend Courtney at Avalon last night -- annoying all in earshot. But perhaps the Hilton heiress needed comfort due to her lackluster ticket sales.

According to Fantasy Moguls, Paris' movie, "The Hottie and the Nottie," opened on 111 screens yesterday, and sold only $76 in ticket sales per location. That breaks down to approximately 10 people per theater. It's anticipated that the movie will sell only $23,000 during the three-day weekend.

Looks like Paris' whining is clearly justified -- she should go straight to DVD next time!

CrabbyPatty

Let me start by saying...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Yep, I think she is the ONLY one suprised by this, the sleeeeezy ho! Go find another half dozen guys (per night, that is) to suck face with (or suck whatever) to make you wittle self feel bettew!! THAT'S HOT!!

billy

One word review.... NOTTIE

800 Pound Gorilla

Dear Princess Paris,

Tomorrow I am going to watch episode 9 of The Simple Life 5.
You are my favorite actress.
You bring so much joy to my furry life.
I gotta wait for The Hottie And The Nottie to come out on DVD.
I hope you make many more movies.

800 Pound Gorilla

Cici

Wonder how she'll make it up to her "underwriters"....LOL

Paris the great IMPOSER.

huh?

Who in thier right mind would sit and watch her movie unless they were mildly retarded (like Paris) or stoned? I'd like to meet the idiots as they exit the movie and just laugh and point at them!

Kelli

What no Brit updates? Sorry fly, that sucks for you on your night off. :(

cheetos

Big bear and #91.. gorilla is our darling ,cough, film, tee hee, maker or her so very classy mother Kathy Hilton/Role Model!

Now lets all join hands and sing a song! Any suggestions?

Jill

None of these overhyped, overphotographed narcissists are popular with the public. Britney's CD tanked, Lohan's went years without a hit, Paris bombs. The paps are shoving these idiots down people's throats. The public is NOT buying them, literally!

Sand In My Crack

Can't decide who is more pathetic. Paris and her "movie" or Kelli and Fly who have sitters tonight to watch their brats and still keep checking TMZ to chat with each other..here's a novel idea girls...GET CELL PHONES.

jeepwrangler_gal

I'm not surprised her movie flopped. Paris has constantly been shoved down our throats in the media, so who in their right mind would go pay to see Parasite? The ten people who went and seen her movie probaby won the tickets from some promotion thing.

Fred

I saw it 3 times and thought it was great. I wore my aluminum foil helmet and it stopped the gas music from Jupiter that the popcorn machine was broadcasting. The pills I got from Britney's trash can made the colors brighter.

He's just another Idiot

Paris doesn't think she's a Moron, does she? She's either dumb as a rock or retarded or both. Her social climbing mother must have given her false information about people caring about her sorry ass. Paris, go do your charity work like you pomised Larry King. You're getting too old to act like a pouting, smirking 6 year old. You make us want to barf. Britney has a legitimate excuse for acting crazy - she's mentally ill. What's your excuse, Paris? Are you mentally ill, too, or just a silly bitch trying to be an actress? You are disgusting !

Kelli

Yawn, thats not nice. How do you know? No one else around. I'll just go with the flow.

Jill

Must reading about Paris Hilton is "House of Hilton", by Jerry Oppenheimer. A terrible tale of ambition devoid of talent by Paris's mother, and even worse, Grandmother. Someone like Oppenheimer should do a book on Britney. I say it's the same scenario. Pimped by ambitious stage mothers, these "stars" have no talent and flame out fast because of drugs and partying.

Paris Is A Goddess

GET OFF HER CASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This girl can suck a knob and she LOVES it, ain't nothing wrong with that!

I'd marry her for her money first and then her knob gobblings!!!!