Court Documents Released in Brit Case

2/11/2008 7:22 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Documents from last week's hearing have been released, and no one is mincing words -- the court says Jamie Spears can "fire" Britney's business manager.

Jamie Spears accused Howard Grossman of trying to "circumvent" the conservatorship by doing all sorts of things, including violating orders by setting up a meeting with Brit and another lawyer, and sending her a Mercedes.

Take a look at the documents and how it all went down.

April Fouels

GO TO HELL, WHEN HARVEY RIPS THIS, WE WILL ALL BE GETTIN A PIECE..............

jackie

(No offense casting call) My comment was for Cheetos which WAS #69

Disgusted!!!!

Casting Call: ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lizard

Nothing like taking someones life away - an adults to boot,

America land of the free - my butt,

twinky

ON FEB. 14 @ 1:30 THERE IS A HEARING FOR A PERMANENT CONSERVATOR?????? HER DAD HAS COMPLETE CONTROL OVER HER LIKE SHE IS 8 YEARS OLD. ....PRETTY FRIGHTENING.....THIS WILL NOT MAKE FOR A CLOSE KNIT FAMILY IF HER DAD HAS COMPLETE CONTROL OVER HER FOR YEARS....

Janet

Casting Call............

How about Dakota Fanning as Britney the child/pre-teen
Hannah Montana as Britney teenager
Courtney Love as Britney the adult

And last...... George Cloney as Howard Grossman (George even kinda looks like him)

ParisNauseatesMe

Re comment made to me: 60. "Paris---you got it right, this is ultimatly Brit's doing, and I'll take it a step further and bet that as soon as the conservitorship is over (Thursday) she'll be back to her old ways...Red Bull and Pink Wig at the Rite Aid!!! I gar-un-tee!" Posted at 8:25PM on Feb 11th 2008 by celeBRITy stalker

Absolutely right, cekeBRITy stalker, I'm with you on this. And so the countdown begins!

my, my, my

Apologies #78.
#81 Good idea

Lizard

Lizards eat Fly's

Divorce attornys eat Britts

April Fouels

GRAMMS, IT IS CALLED..............F...O...I....A.....FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT, I WOULD CALLYOU AN OLD STUPID BITCH, .......BUT I WAS TAUGHT BETTER THAN THAT...........

ParisNauseatesMe

RE comment 66. "Red Bull and Pink Wig at the Rite Aid!!!" by celeBRITy stalker

Hey, that should be the name of the movie!!!

666

bRITNEY IN A BRITISH ACCENT: SAM STARBUCK? THAT WILL BE TWO STARBUCKS...OH WAIT, SAM COULD YOU DROP THE LAXITIVES IN MINE?
SAM: SURE THING, HEY BRIT YOU GO 25,OOOO I CAN BORROW?
BRIT: SURE...OH WAIT IT'S ALL TIED UP RIGHT NOW...WANNA GO TO RITE AID??
SAM: SURE..................HEY TAKE THESE PILLS BEFORE WE GET INTO THE STORE..YOU WILL GET TO SEE YOUR KIDS IF YOU TAKE THEM!

Lizard

Then the Fly eat the lizard after his life is over and it starts all over again

April Fouels

JANET.........YES......YES.....YES..... THAT WILL WORK, IF THEY DO.............

666

BRIT AND SAM IN THE CAR; HEY WHAT DO YOU WANNA DO SAM?
SAM: HEY LETS CHECK OUT THE MERCEDES DEALER SHIP.
BRIT: SURE..............WAIT I GOTTA GO POO THE LAXITIVES ARE KICKING IN..........HEY PULL INTO THE STARBUCKS.