Tone Deaf

Grammy Fashion

2/11/2008 3:37 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

If looks could kill, last night's Grammys would have been a genocide. With Amy Winehouse rehabbed and Britney under the careful watch of her family, the only train wrecks at this years Grammys were on the red carpet. Take a look at some of the horrors in our gallery.

2008_grammy_fashion

Bobp

Aretha wore that dress recently at the Kennedy Center. Can't she afford another dress? It's not even nice and it's certainly not fattering, I mean flattering.

Bubblebunny

Everyone knows that every lady has one boob larger than the other, but we never try to emphasize that fact... Hellooo Beyonce!!! Your left is an EEE and your right is a C! Aren't you and your Mama clothing designers ??

I s that Beyonce Knowles above on the right? If yes, what happened to her? She lost so much weight!

madcarlotta

OMG, Chris Brown -- Whyyyyyyyyyy?
He's extremely talented and a little cutie - but that outfit is beyond words. I know Valentine's Day is coming up but that doesn't mean you have to dress like an actual valentine card.

Rob

I can't remember the last time that I was capable of enduring an entire Grammy's Award Show. Last night I watched the entire show and thoroughly enjoyed the entire presentation. Who cares what they wore...that's show biz.

It was a first class show in my opinion.

raven

#40 all I can say is, were you reading my mind?

raven

Did ya'll think that Amy Crackhouse looked better than Amy Lee? So someone who is a crack head, covered with tats, with no talent is better than someone who is gifted and beautiful? Yeah, go Grammy's you're really not even relavent anymore.

Seriously

Beyonce's nose job made her mouth look different. I do not believe this is an improvement.
Bai Ling is BEAUTIFUL.

Vix aka Team Aniston

Bai Ling looks lie a REGIFTED present, making the "rounds"! LOL

Geez, I crack myself up! *meowwwwww* :P

Nani

TMZ-- do you EVER have anything nice to say about anybody? I looked at ALL the pics and there were some very nicely dressed gals there. Then there was the disgusting pic of Kelis with the N-word in 8 inch gold letters. What trash. Why do you even give them space on here. TMZ - the T must stand for Trash.

Jennifer Bouldack

I was going to let this pass, but I just had to stop and say something. There seems to be an epidemic of really, really bad fashion right now and it disturbs me.

Where are the stylists? Was there a strike for them I didn't hear about? And if the stylists have somehow all lost their minds en masse, where is the common sense of the stars? Do you people not have mirrors? Grammys, Oscars, many other award shows - they used to be wonderful places where style and glamour kept us spellbound and gave us momentary release from our worldly trials.

It is such a thrill to watch the stars in beautiful gowns with perfect hair and makeup, jewels that sparkle and shine - for the American public, it is the moment of definition of what it means to be a star. C'mon, Hollywood. Get back to the glam and shine that makes you interesting. Otherwise, we are all going to quit watching - then you are really in trouble.

Actually, I like Beyonce's gown, but I can see how others would find it a bit like sherbet. But these others, my gosh, they are just terrible. While I typically dislike TMZ's snide remarks about what people look like (age and weight are facts of life for everyone - deal with it TMZ), I must say, red carpet events call for the best style has to offer, and you stars are giving us crap right now. This has been going on for years now.

Were there any good gowns last night? I honestly didn't see any. Red carpet events call for timeless, ageless glamour. You people need to get your acts together. The public has had enough of these fashion garbage events.

grr

thank you #53. My god that dress made beyonces boobs look ridiculous! I mean, really really really ridiculous!!!! As for the chers, chris browns etc. Its for press. Look, we're talking about them now.

blackandwhitegirl

to # 43- thin is beautiful. Beyonce looks horrible.

SNOWBABY

OK I HAVE TO SAY IT!!! IT'S OK FOR A BLACK PERSON TO RUN AROUND WITH THE N WORD ON THERE JACKET AND IT'S FASHION!! LET A WHITE PERSON HAVE THE SAME JACKET ON OR SAY THE WORD IN PUBLIC ONCE AND AL SHARPTON AND JESSE JACKSON ARE ON EVERY NEWS PROGRAM CRYING DISCRIMINATION AND RACISISM!! DON'T WANT TO HEAR OTHER PEOPLE USING THE WORD THE LOW CLASS BLACKS NEED TO STOP REFERING TO THEMSELVES AS IT!!!

cb

# 13. it is you hating ass byatch!!! I bet you look like the back of someone's ass!!! you wish you had her looks, talent and her money

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments