Shopping Is the Best Medicine for Brit

2/12/2008 8:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lynne and Britney Spears did a little mother/daughter bonding this afternoon on Melrose Ave. -- and it didn't involve lawyers, doctors, or restraining orders!
Click to play!
The pair got their shop on at Miss 5150 Sixty in Los Angeles. Considering all of Brit's finances are controlled by the conservators these days, do you think mama footed the bill?

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

B

To Britsawhore Well if you're so damned perfect why aren't you off in your gorgeous wardrobe with ALLL OF YOUR MANY MANY FRIENDS!
Who are you to judge others? youreawhore

B

Who are you to judge others? youreawhore

Britsawhore

To yourawhore...yes, I AM PERFECT thank you. I have nice clothes, which I wear proudly. I have a great body that I work damn hard to keep in shape. I have an amazing husband and children and friends. I enjoy being healthy and happy. And unlike her, I TAKE CARE OF MY KIDS!!! Who am I to judge others? WAKE UP! that is the way the world today works. EVERYONE judges everyone.

Britsawhore

But in Brit's defense, she has lost weight and doesnt look like a fat slob anymore...

dmx

A new news article -- Britney's first husband, Jason "Dumbass Jock" Alexander must have run out spending money again. He's selling a story to a magazine saying that Britney doesn't want her kids back. Maybe she doesn't, who knows? They are better off without her as she is now. But that piece of country cow patty Jason is a despicable excuse for a man. I understand he got hurt and embarrassed when she annulled their stupid little 55 hour marriage, but he needs to grow up and get himself a real life with the money he already made off of Britney.

dmx

Hey, britsawhore, first of all, how stupid to choose that name. It's not classy, it's trashy. Secondly, Britney is not a whore. A whore gets paid for their sexual favors. Britney pays for her stud service with new cars and cash. That makes her a trick (or a john or whatever it may be called in your part of the country.) And if you really have all the wondrous things you claim, then you are very blessd, and you ought to be thankful instead of judging other people. Yes, I guess all of us judge others at times, but that does not make it right -- for you or the rest of us.

JenniferNicole

Why does everyone talk so much on Brittany? There is so much other stuff going on with other people, Just in Brittany's case everything is so public, why does everyone care what she does with her life stay the hell out of it and her business if it bothers you, Brittany has some problems going on right now and everyone is trying to make it so public how is she supposed to get better when everyone keeps talking bad about her. Get a life and leave her alone. People who are always in her face are making her act the way she does. Let her live her life her way, shes not bothering any of you! I love Brittany I hope her the best.

fha secure rates

geez put some clothes on

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10