redirect

2/13/2008 8:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

COMMENTS

FlBiker

#30

You can't brag about drinking all day if you don't start in the morning ;)

smartypants

The booty got a shiner.

Cartman

Did they taze him in the eye?

cat b

Does any celeb ever drive sober anymore? This is just getting so pathetic

Eldrick Woods

Booty-licious dawg! Booty was a wash out as a baseball player, couldn't hit a curve to save his life. Had a canon for an arm though. Never made it in the NFL either, backup for the few years that he was there. But one of a handful of guys who played in the major leagues (baseball) and the NFL.

I suppose he is soon to be FORMER Fox sportscaster. Nice picture, Christmas card material! Don't TAZE me bro! LMAO!

AJAX

Is this man out of his mind!? You can go play you silly ass games with 'some' other Law enforcement agencies and get away with your conduct. But the Orange County Sheriff's ? Your must be suicidal. I worked for as a Deputy (corrections)in another county for four years.

When we went around to collect all the inmates to be transferred to the "Orange Co. Express" bus? These guys,and I'm talking VERY HARD CORE ass h**** would start shaking,in some cases losing control of their bodily functions(pissing themselves.)

I asked one of the OC Deputies,why are these low life's suddenly start shaking and pissing themselves whenever your county does transports? He handed me a flyer that evey inmate gets prior to boarding the bus. I read it and about s*** my own pants. And it did not involve evern (touching an inmate if they got out of line during the express ride back to Orange County. Pure ,absolute professionals. And no I won't tell what it read. Thats like asking a gangbanger to get up his hommie for a 187. "You have your hommies". And we have ours.

niceguy

If you gonna be an a**hole, you gotta have a crack.

April Fouels

R. LEE ERMEY, FULL METAL JACKET " CHOKE YOURSELF "

Be kind to animals

Why does the 5-0 always gotta be tasing people? I guess it's better than getting shot, though.

Regina Gale

Police brutalility?

April Fouels

FIVE-O IS HAWAI'I, HAVE SOME RESPECT, USE THE CORRECT TERMINOLOGY..........

April Fouels

YOU GET A DUI HERE, $10,000, FIRST OFFENSE, PROBATION TRANSFERRED TO YOUR HOME STATE, NO JAIL, AFTER YOU ARE SOBER, COME ON VACATION, LEAVE ON PROBATION, THATS THE MOTTO....NO PAPS, NO LOUD MUSIC FROM CARS, NO SMOKING, INSIDE ANY PLACE,

Kingu Kongu

Perhaps the only useless Booty in O.C. ....

Paul

You guys are so quick to judge! Do you really think Josh's eye was blackened like that by hitting the floor after being tazed? There will be a lawsuit in this case. The cops pulled a Rodney King in this one again.

Professor Obvious

Nice shiner. Looks like he came in second place in an ass kicking contest.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments