Kid Rock: "I Love Amy Winehouse!"

2/13/2008 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ spotted Kid Rock in Malibu and he professed his love for Amy Winehouse -- everybody loves a Wino! Pete Wentz gets bombarded by autograph hounds, and Omar Epps perfects his "deer in headlights" look.

In the NYC: Mel B hangs with her sketchy hubby, while Hayden Christensen gets dissed by photogs for Samuel L. Jackson. He's a bad mutha!

Chihuahua

Kid Rock is so God awfully ugly. I was going to say trailer park trash, but he looks more like something dragged under the wheels of a trailer.

Dawn Day

Yeah, and Kid Rock puts out such great music himself. I wonder how come he wasn't nominated for a Grammy.

(dripping w/sarcasm)

big balls

kid rock is probley supplying amy bitch with the dope ( after all why does he all ways wear sun glasses even when hes inside you do the math)

mrs.baker

Kid was being polite.

mrs.baker

Everyone is so powerful behind a computer. Stand in front of him and talk s***. I guarantee you would be kissing his but.

Lenn K.

Kid might be confused, but Amy is a good singer which happens to be a out of control drug abuser, with her freak husband.

roughdaddy

today's starcatcher was sponsored by nyquil!

sagwa

To Hardcore from the lilo postings. I sent you a very lengthy response and when I tried to enter it , apparently it was too late. If you are here, let me know.

MsDoloD81

Damn, Omar Epps looks like Stan from Martin!!!

Stingrae

Amy Crackhouse is a filthy disgusting disease infested pig!!! K Rock, you deserve better bro'.

Grace E.

Kid Rock has always been ahead of his time and his admiration of Amy Winehouse is indicative of his musical forsight. Although Amy has been around for five some odd years the American music scene has yet to be introduced to her.

Trulayd27

Amy Winehouse had one of the best albums of 2007. She is so damnnn talented but she seriously needs help. Kis Rock is kixk ass but he does look like he stinks. Omar, well let's just say I want Dr. House to kick his azz. lol

anthonysdreamgirl**

Kid Rock Rules!!!!!! ;-)

chris

Kid Rock is so talented. I've been to his concerts and they are the best. He is such a talented musician, plays so many instruments. I wish I could meet him in person. Going to see him Sunday in Kansas City. For all of you that judge a person by their looks....shame on you. You miss out by being so closed minded.

He's Boring now

Tamika #13 take your Racist comments back to the Hood where you crawled out from. Black people cyring foul on White people all these years when its people like you that cant wait to start a fight with any Race that is not your own. Shameful comments on a web site having nothing to do with the topic.

Now back on topic: Worst Grammy show ever. Mainly because of the performers and where they themselves have taken todays music, to the gutter. Guess what color most of the performers were Tamika since you started the Race War here?

Kid And Wino both sucked and they are white