Kid Still "Izzles" Words

2/13/2008 1:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Christopher "Kid" Reid may be too cool to sport his trademark high-top fade haircut -- but one thing he refuses to stop doing ... adding "izzle" to the end of words. It's annoyingizzle as hellizzle.

See what Kid plans on performing for TMZ next time we find him following Bill Maher around.

OCD

Never heard of the guy.

smartypants

w/ OCD.

Sparticus

Dont blame him. Until something else comes alone ,it's all he has for now.

blt

He only said it ONE TIME!!! Here you made it sound like he said it every other word!!
What's the matter.....nothing else to cry about TMZ???

smartypants

Tamika STFU!

YeahYou

Agreed, #6. TAMIKA GET A LIFE AND GO TO SOME OTHER MESSAGE BOARD.

Btw, "ain't" isn't a word.

Jen

Umm, Aint is a word, smartness.

STFU, "AINT" a word, either, but people use it like it is. Stop nitpicking.

smartypants

Holy crap, I agree with 6, 7, & 8.!!

annoyed

Um, Tamika, I thought we were talking about Kid. From the video, he seems like a pretty nice and cool guy. I wouldnt mind hanging with him at all. Seems like a nice dude.

Oh, and Tamika.........I dont really have a preference between McCain and Obama either way at this point, but I wouldnt' count out McCain just yet. The game is not over yet. Wait until you have a clear winner first, THEN you can brag.

annoyed

I dont endorse anyone right now, but maybe you should wait until it's over and someone actually wins before you start gloating.

cb

McCain..is an ugly old goat...he can barely walk..lol...I'm tired of looking at ugly and goofy looking presidents. He probably shoots like Cheney...

M. W.

Kid has been and will always be the man... no jokin'.

Dick Weed

Ola Ola GAY!!

dupes

God is that guy ugly. Unless he's secrelty producing Nas records or is something nobody knows about. I mean why is he still lurking about? The last time he was cool with his foot locking dances, I was playing Track and Field on Nintendo (no, not 64, like 8). Tyson was 5-0 and MC Hammer was "best new artist of the year".

I got a new reality show: Faustino, this idiot above, Alfonso Ribiero (sp?) and Aries Spears go out every night and try to get into the "cool" clubs (even though they would never let cameras in, just dreaming here). There would be infighting, betrayal (Spears would leave his grandma at the door if he could get in), and some great candid embarrasing moments at the line. And the confessionals: Can you imagine Faustino in the booth..."I knew the moment Kid told that bouncer that is was better to be a has been than a never was, that we had no chance, so I ran around the block to make sure they knew I was alone. IN!!"

Fools.

He looks like one of those stress doll things that you squeez, and the eyes pop out.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments