O.J. Gal Pal Injured -- Juice Not a Suspect

2/13/2008 5:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has confirmed with Miami police that O.J. Simpson's girlfriend, Christy Prody, suffered bruises and head injuries on Monday -- but it was because of a fall -- and not at the hand of the Juice.

The National Enquirer reported that O.J. was being investigated after Prody was taken to a Miami hospital with head trauma and bruising.

But cops tell TMZ that her injuries are "consistent" with a fall she took at a gas station, that they don't consider this a criminal case, and that O.J. was never a suspect.

O.J. is due in Las Vegas for his robbery case in April.

Story developing ...

Lauren

Is it just me? ...or does anyone else think that OJ needs to stay single for a long while. In other news...

ParisNauseatesMe

Hell, no, it's not just you! They guy should be put in the slammer for life. Solitary confinement.

I vaguely recall something about this woman having other injuries at other times that were consistent with battering.

LAME

Ya right!!!

dreamer

OJ needs to be put away for a good long time. In hell.

debv

Things that make you go Hhhhmmmmm........

CC

Why is it that there are no pictures of Christy Prody? I hear she looks "just like Nicole" but can hardly find anything about her anywhere. Any photos you do find are vague. What gives TMZ?

Me

How do you get fall and get injuried at a gas station?? I've never heard of anyone ever getting injuried at a gas station before Baron Hilton hit Pedro yesterday.

Hoser-eh

o j would never hurt a lady

What Would Xmas Be Without Warrants Served In Annas Death

Nicole's injuries were "consistent" with falling against a knife that was accidentally being held at the time by OJ.

Anna

To It Doesn't Matter, so true "who gets hurt at a gas station" unless u r smoking a cig. lmao

Michele in MO.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

GG

When my boyfriend beat me, I always lied to my family and friends. She needs to leave him before something really bad happens to her.

chris

He did it! Christy don't stand by your man! Get to a safehouse and press charges before he kills you,too! Don't be another statistic!

On Dad's Side

Oh please, I don't feel sorry for her. If she's stupid enough to be with a murderer, then she deserves it. Besides, she's a killer herself... let her poor cat starve to death in her apartment in Miami while she took off for two weeks and didn't arrange for anyone to care for him. She was charged with felony animal abuse!

Kate

I think the cops need to get film from the gas station. Given this guys' propensity toward violence, I'd say that would be mandatory in order to give him the "all clear". Remember Nicole? Remember Ron? Remember the guy in Florida? OJ ripped the glasses off of the guy's face during a road (roid?) rage incident. how about the rage-filled "message" to one of the men testifying against him in Las Vegas? There are too many stories regarding OJ and his temper... police in Florida: Do You Jobs, DAMMIT!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments