Jamie-Lynn Goes to Bat for Her Dad

2/15/2008 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

No, not that Jamie Lynn. This is Jamie-Lynn Sigler (note the hyphen, folks), and she has a pretty good idea of why her TV papa, James Gandolfini, went off on that so-called "Number 1 Fan" guy at the airport.

It's a reply that would, no doubt, please Tony.

Party 'till you die!

#1 fan is a prick and deserves a punch in the nose and worse! He got right in JG's face and stayed there! He even threatened suing him after he was warned to stay away! I would LOVE to knock that guy on hiss ass!

Kelli

I won't touch that one. #1 fans? LOL

Baseball Junkie

People like TMZ are causing this problem by giving the a*****e attention. If they ignored him, he'd crawl back under his rock and leave everybody alone. His 15 mins are so over.

Go Sox

Lenn K.

James G, didn't take any crap from the guy. Wow..

me

baseball junkie is a dumba$$. i won't even try to explain why your comment is the epitome of ridiculous.

mcdanel

#1 Fan didn't give any respect to James Gandolfini; he just wanted to meet Tony Soprano, and he did.

talkin smack

She's a nice girl i like her.

Party 'till you die!

#1 fan + taser= Good Times! I hope he reads this blog and all the hate there is for him! That would be AWESOME!!!

SAxlerod

I've always thought of her as a high class piece of ass.

Joanna

Why are the paparazzi snapping pictures of Jamie Lynn? Is she a celebrity or something? She has barely had a role in the Sopranos for the past 2 seasons and who the hell sees her in any movies. The show is over and so is her career. It's the reruns that are keeping her pockets full.

Professor Obvious

Gandolfini is a punk and needs to pick on somebody his own size. Jamie-Lynn is on the left end of the IQ bell curve but is totally hot.

Joanna

This shows you how much people are interested in Jamie Lynn. 12 blogs? If she disappeared out of the acting world nobody would even notice. She'll be one of your "remember this person" blogs you post soon.

hmmmm

Seems like a lot of these hollywood tartlettes, such as this chick, have an overinflated sense of entitlement, not thinking about how quickly their 15 minutes of fame goes by. I was grabbing some lunch at an italian deli near my job one day and she came in with a 'don't talk to me i'm a staaaaar' attitude. I noticed she completely ignored some young fans who recognized her and only just smiled at her. She should also try wearing some sensible shoes since she obviously doesn't know how to walk in high heels, looks like she's in serious pain in that video and ready to fall over lol

Joanna

NUMBER 13 HMMM

I agree with you 100%. She really has no reason to have an ego. The only place you really see her are at award shows and maybe fashion shows. When is the last time she really had a storyline on the Sopranos? There were plenty of episodes she wasent even in so I wouldn't have a swollen head if I were her. Really she's not even on the DList. I dont know what she is. She should be happy someone recognized her because soon she'll be able to walk down the street with no fans, papps or anyone looking twice at her. She'll be wishing those young fans that smiled at her were around again. We'll probably see her on the Surreal Life or Flavor of Love soon!

KITTY

james gandolfini is a pompous a---hole. Loved his character on Soprano show. If I saw him on the street I wouldn't give him the time of day. Saw him in some floppy movies before the HBO fame. Without his fans he would be a loser actor. Have another canolli, Jimmy.!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments