Can You Handle Von Ahole's Truth?

2/16/2008 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Prince Von Ahole showed up at the Ivy restaurant yesterday afternoon just as we were doing our daily live stream. What luck!

We gave the Prince the "Moment of Truth" treatment, and his answers were, well ... unnerving. Sometimes it's better to lie.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Stacy

This guy is just 'filler' here on TMZ - when it's a slow celeb-spotting.Britney day, we see this guy's mug all over this site. I get it -- I get jokes....

Tracey

I guess I have NO clue who this is cuz Ahole? Seriously that's his last name? That's what I used to call my brother back before I started swearing like a sailor...you AHOLE!

Tracey

Crap, I've gone and done it AGAIN...typed before I read lol. Apparently Ahole is just a beloved nickname lmao again I Blush!!

Edward

Maggie, you sure ain't no european, you're a FAKE oder Fredrick even
himself, if you were you would know that germans detest this so
called Ahole and other europeans don't even know this guy. There is
no difference in the world to recognize who is an Ahole or a Character
so
give me a break, in germany one of his many surnames is the
"Liar-Prince" , that sure shows no Character to me but as TMZ says
shows an
Ahole.

Edward

Maggie, you sure ain't no european, you're a FAKE oder Fredrick even
himself, if you were you would know that germans detest this so
called Ahole and deviator and other europeans don't even know this guy. There is
no difference in the world to recognize who is an Ahole or a
Character
so
give me a break, in germany one of his many surnames is the
"Liar-Prince" , that sure shows no Character to me but as TMZ says
shows an
Ahole.

Grandmammaj

He is one who tells it like it is!! If you can't stand the heat, get outta the kitchen! I would LOVE to meet this man someday and shake his hand!

sls

hes a ass and thy put britney in the nut house,..theres something wrong (hear)........................

Ela

I think he's a cool guy...

sharon

Seems like a nice old man to me.

elizabeth

i have to comment all the time on this guy..he is so funny....if he had a show all on his own,i would watch...

human after all

Very interesting. Thanks for that information

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5