Britney Parties with Papa

2/17/2008 2:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Since being placed under conservatorship, Britney hasn't made many appearances after dark, but she reappeared last night at Citrus at Social in Hollywood -- with her conserv-o-dad and security in tow. Brit Brit without Sam is starting to become a good look!

The paps went crazazy for Brit -- resulting in one getting arrested! The recuperating mother of two looked better than she has lately, even if she is a little glassy-eyed. It even looked like you could run your fingers through her weave!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

shaddon

First!!!!!!!!!

FlBiker

C'mon Dad, lets go flash my nappy dugout to the photographers then score some meth-Britney

roughdaddy

if the dad knew she was mildly retarded why did it take so long to step up,,,before all this damage?

smartypants

I couldn't even see her on this. Nice mood today Fibber.

EP

That's some great, high-quality video footage you got there, TMZ. You can't even see Britney in the video and it's so all over the place it made me feel dizzy and nauseous. Why even bother posting this garbage?

Lenn K.

Erica, I really think that you are a man. But I won't tell anyone. Britney, go home it's getting old and tired. I don't think you even know what you're doing anymore.

SuperStarSteve

She needs to work on her dance moves, but I think she's may found her calling. The burlesque scene of her in the champagne glass was perfect for her. She's too stiff tho...(and a 1 and a 2)..

smartypants

Better late than never. Keep it up Papa Spears. I don't think going out is a good idea, to soon.

HEY IDIOTS!

SHE LOOKS SO MUCH BETTER!!

SHE ISN'T ON METH PEOPLE GOSH YOU ARE DAMN STUPID!!

justdoit

If I was Brit I'd jump in the front seat and plow over all the idiots surronding the car

Michelle

Good. It's nice to know she is ACTUALLY being taken care of, the way she desperately needed so long ago. I'm rootin for ya Brit! Go Spears family!

sincere

You people are so ignorant. Britney simply went out to dinner with her father. Nothing more nothing less. She looked happy, healthy and so beautiful. Its really sad that people hate to see her happy.

Lisa

Don't hire paps that have Parkinson's. That could have been the Queen of England for all I know. Don't post just any old crap because you can - that stank!

Janet

Sam Lufti was a Krapland/Federline plant. His job was to drug Brit and make her look like an ufit mother so Federline could win custody of the kids. Her civil right were violated. I believe the judge in this case is also getting a kickbacks for ruling in Federline's favor. Its all a set up! The case is rigged!

FlBiker

Nice camera work. I admire TMZ hiring Michael J. Fox to be a cameraman, very humaniterian of them.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments