Britney Parties with Papa

2/17/2008 2:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Since being placed under conservatorship, Britney hasn't made many appearances after dark, but she reappeared last night at Citrus at Social in Hollywood -- with her conserv-o-dad and security in tow. Brit Brit without Sam is starting to become a good look!

The paps went crazazy for Brit -- resulting in one getting arrested! The recuperating mother of two looked better than she has lately, even if she is a little glassy-eyed. It even looked like you could run your fingers through her weave!

americanapparelqueen

That's so nice and I bet dad took her to buy some great t-shirts at american apparel for less.com after dinner

SuperStarSteve

Hey if she's going out with her dad, ANYTHING is better than Sam Lufti and Adnan Ghalib. How did her bank account get so low? Lufti now has to find A JOB!

tobie

You can't make a buck off her pictures if she can't be seen in them.... I think the whole spot was misleading on TMZ's part.Just because you can post her name doesn't mean the video is worth watching, or that she is even identifiable in it.

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

tmz, day old news as always. you say Britney is looking better - you must have been looking that the pics on x17 b/c you certainly can't see her at all in your video.

Michelle

FIBiker, you are a rude SOB. To make fun of someone because they have Parkinson's is just heartless. Go crawl back under the rock you came out from under. God, people have no decency anymore.

idaho potato

No Brit or her father noted in this video. Must have blinked. Lame, Very very lame.

smartypants

Michelle, I have talked to FIBiker about this. He understands it isn't nice to make fun of dissabilites.

Anony

YES, IT'S TRUE...HER CIVIL RIGHTS WERE VIOLATED AND THEY SHOULD INVESTIGATE MICHAEL SANDS, SAM LUFTI, MARK VINCENT KAPLAN, KEVIN FEDERLINE AND HIS SLEAZY TEAM, JON EARDLY, AND TROPE AND TROPE TO NAME JUST FEW...

THEY ARE ALL WORKING TOGETHER TO DISCREDIT POPPA SPEARS AND SO HE CAN LOOK BAD IN THE PUBLIC BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL SOOOO SCARED... BECAUSE ONCE THEY DO ALL THE FINANCIALS AND THE CONSERVATORSHIP FINDS OUT WHERE ALL HER LOST FORTUNE HAS GONE TOO...ALL HELL IS GOING TO BREAK LOOSE FOR RAPING BRITNEY EMOTIONALLY, MENTALLY AND FINANCIALLY...STARTING WITH KEVIN AND HIS GOON KAPLAN AND THEN MOVING TO LUFTI AND MICHEAL SANDS...HOW CONVENIENT THAT "NOW" THEY ARE ON THE SAME TEAM???

TMZ IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO GO FISHING AROUND KAPLAN'S DIRTY BUSINESS AND MICHEAL SANDS AND SAM LUFTI'S SINCE IT WAS "YOUR VIDEO FOOTAGE ON BRITNEY OVER AND OVER" THAT WAS BROUGHT AS EVIDENCE IN COURT TIME AND TIME AGAIN BY KAPLAN THE VULTURE....AND IT IS EVEN MORE INTERESTING THAT IT WAS ALL DURING OSAMA LUFTI'S REIGN OF TERROR ON BRITNEY THAT KAPLAN AND MICHEAL SANDS COULD GET ALL THOSE INCRIMINATING VIDEOS BECAUSE BRITNEY WAS ADMITTEDLY DRUGGED AND MANIPULATED BY SAM!!!

SOMETHING VERY VERY FISHY AND DIRTY HAS GONE DOWN HERE AND IT STARTS WITH K-FED, KAPLAN, LUFTI AND SANDS...THIS NEEDS TO BE MAJORLY INVESTIGATED BY THE FBI AND CIVIL RIGHTS SERVICES...NOW!!!

FlBiker

Sorry Michelle, to show how nice I am I'll hire Michael J Fox to help bartend at my next party. I bet he mixes a mean margarita, I'll just hand him the glasses and tell him to stand still.

smartypants

Michelle, I apologize, he doesn't always listen.. :)

Michelle

You're a jerk Biker. I hope you rot in hell for those comments. And Karma is a bitc*. Hope you don't get Parkinson's some day. If ya do, I'll hire you for my parties, you worthless turd.

Michelle

Nice to see the REAL Kelli out and about again. =D

Cammie

Be prepared as more paps will be going to jail in the times ahead....the law will be passed, placed into effect, i.e. enforced! Her parents are attempting to help their daughter gather "all the pieces of her life" that she has given away during her marriage and her breakdown!

FlBiker

Michelle
If I had parkinsons you'd wanna hire me to fingerbang ya
:O

smartypants

Michelle, I can't even tell if it's you or not. Have a good one if it is. Going to the park, see ya.