Britney Parties with Papa

2/17/2008 2:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Since being placed under conservatorship, Britney hasn't made many appearances after dark, but she reappeared last night at Citrus at Social in Hollywood -- with her conserv-o-dad and security in tow. Brit Brit without Sam is starting to become a good look!

The paps went crazazy for Brit -- resulting in one getting arrested! The recuperating mother of two looked better than she has lately, even if she is a little glassy-eyed. It even looked like you could run your fingers through her weave!

love ya britney

i read that she has a concert????
where can i read about it?????????

Me

Please...she is not in constant contact with medical professionals, they couldn't even see her to get an updated report to court re her mental state to court last week...remember, dad controls her visitors ...dad's force feeding her the meds...she's been shopping and dancing, not getting therapy or parenting lessons. Dad's priorities are messed up...if he wasn't interested in the money, he'd get her out of the limelight and focus on getting her kids back, and if he wants her to re-launch her career in this state (which I think is another ridiculous greedy move on his part), then he should hire a PROFESSIONAL to manage her, not hiring his drunken bankrupt self to do the job.
She hasn't been hanging out in clubs since Sam came into her life, and I don't know why dad would want to take her back to that scene. IMO, Riteaid and Starbucks is much healthier for someone like her, than hollywood clubs. I assume her lawyers told her to stay out of clubs if she wanted her kids back too.
Daddy just wants her money, it is so obvious.

Michelle

Kelli, or whoever you are, I have a job. Thanks.

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

Also, I don't think her father is "parading" her in front of the paps. I'm sure she WANTS to go out - I'm sure it is very hard for her father to keep her home. At least he has enlisted a security detail for when she does leave the house. If she wants to go out, going shopping, or to the dance studio or to dinner with her dad, is by far better choices than what she was doing before her parents came on the scene. I would not call this parading her in front of the paps - I would observe it as a fact that she is not being "held hostage" but is going out because she wants to. The difference is that she isn't out driving aimlessly around, stopping at gas stations, hotels, etc. Jamie Spears is doing a great job and I'm sure it isn't easy.

BEAN

Michelle, no one cares what you say anymore, stop!!! Every time someone says something you don't like, you respond like a defensive twit..."I have a job!!!" WHO CARES

my, my, my

Kath is a fool.....or Sam Lutfi in drag.LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #101

Anony

# 91. keeps taking are names and trying to use them against us like if we were instulting each other...first it was michelle to anony now it's anony to michelle....PLEASE YOU INTRUDER BASTARD FROM DOWN UNDER...GO SOAK IN YOUR OWN VILE CRAP DOWN UNDER!

tuna marie

she still looks awful, but at least she ain't running to rite aid at 5 in the morning.

Sheri

Kath They went to dinner, not in the club there is a very nice restaurant there! He also is not acting as her manager! He also is a recovering alcoholic and runs his own business. What does Sam do? Oh, Brit wasn't in clubs, she was just running around to gas stations, star bucks, rite aide in a pink wig and no panties at all hours of the night! She lost her children and Sam himself said he gave her pills! Now please link where it said the medical people couldn't see Brit for the evaluation. That never happened. She see's her shrink! If you can't see this is an improvement it's obvious to all your either the money grubbing Sam or somebody he's paid to lurk on here. Wise up, unless he can get his hooks into Brit again, your not getting paid!

BEAN

anony---
THE OI SKINHEADS DOWN UNDER WOULD EAT YOU ALIVE
DO YOU READ WHAT YOU WRITE???? "KEEPS TAKING OUR NAMES" "OUR NAMES??!!???? " YOU SERIOUSLY MUST BE RETARDED "OUR NAMES" LFAOAU

love ya britney

can someone please tell me about her concert?????

where can i read about it

PLEASE REPLY

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

Kath, #101: It has been widely reported that Britney is being seen by medical professionals at her home and that they ARE in constant contact with her. As far as not having the report last week, I believe it is because it was determined that the evaluations are not complete. Good medical professional will take their time with their diagnosis since so much is at stake. Also, I would imagine that Britney is probably not the easiest case to diagnose. I'm glad that they are taking their time to get it right and not being tied to rushing into a final diagnosis.

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

Omg Down Under you must be Sam Lutfi that piece of S***, first of all, Get real her dad didn't punch her. Second, I"m sure Britney DEMANDED to go out. So STFU

AlwaysHungry

Janet you must be doing the drugs that Britney use to take. So in your world Kaplan planted Sam who actively runs and even ran into a car to not be deposed by them???

Anony

KATH is just a OSAMA BIN LUFTI/MICHEAL SANDS hagbag...She is DOWN UNDER too changing up all the names to confuse people...PLEASE GO CRUSH UP MORE OF BRITNEY's OLD LEFTOVER DRUGS YOU DIDN'T GET A CHANCE TO FEED HER AND KEEP SWALLOWING THEM...no wonder you're all over the place now OSAMA