Don Johnson Snubs His Legion of Fan

2/17/2008 5:21 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The same guy who gave Spidey a hard time on Friday outside of Mr. Chow had a similar encounter with mullet trendsetter Don Johnson last night. Encore!

The "Man from Seattle" hasn't developed his autograph game at all, which entails charging a celeb at the last moment and barking requests with all the finesse of a drill sergeant. He could learn a thing or two from Yaya.

smartypants

My gosh, no one took their meds I see. Get a grip. I see my stalker has been around. You are out of your mind!

roughdaddy

what a major loser,,,too bad don cant afford to run him over...

Bob. My name is the same forwards and backwards

WHOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!

KANYE WEST IS A TOOL!

kitkat

LOZZZZERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...YEA U D.J.

He's Boring now

This man doesnt have access to, nor own a gun does he? My gosh what does it take to realize a person is not balanced, god help us all he doesnt channel his anger, rage, rejection and hoplesness away from autograph dissapointment to taking out innocent people.

Stars and Citizens would do well to keep their distance until this man is hospitalized or arrested. he isnt funny, he's ill and we've seen enough examples this week of what ill people do.

Sharona

Is it a surprise that ego maniac Don wouldn't sign an autograph?

THE BOSS

yuck to him ----ass---e

What??

We pay these people to enterain us. They work for me & you. Bite the hand that feeds you, and your payroll is cut off

bob

DONT TAZE ME BRO,,,,,,

JustJoking

Is he still famous

Sam

Without people who pay for them to act, they're just common people who would be working at Starbucks, grocery stores, car washes, movie theaters and Walmart. I think every celebrity should smile say who do I make this out to, pose for pictures, and get over themselves and just be polite. We provide them with their lifestyle and then it's the fans who catch the attitude. Makes me want to reach in the car and pull them out the window and lay the smackdown on them.

JustJoking

We pay them to entertain us. They work for you & me. Bit the hand that feeds you, your meal ticket is gone. Don Johnson isn't famous, just anoher OLDTV personality...... why would anyone want his autograph?

JM

stupid Glory Hounds!

How sad is this ? The price of BIG FAME ??

Don's been PUTTING ON WEIGHT LATELY, HASN'T HE ??? And who's the "boyfriend" there, Hmmm ?

Don "likes guys", I've heard. Whatever. I'm hot for him, but I've heard his has QUITE A MOVIE STAR EGO -- FEW CAN GET NEAR HIM !

Nanc