Lindsay Likes it Naked

2/18/2008 11:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan attempted to channel the sex appeal of one of her "idols," Marilyn Monroe, in a photo shoot by Bert Stern, for New York Magazine. Rehab is a girl's best friend!
LindsayLohan does Marilyn Monroe
La Lohan had no problem stripping and assuming the same poses Monroe did in her infamous "last sitting" for Stern -- 46 years ago. Clad in not much more than diamonds and sheer fabric, Lindsay did the naked shoot with her younger sister, Ali, looking on. Such a good role model.

Michelle

Posted at 10:43AM on Feb 18th 2008 by 2 bushels of balls

Is the name calling really necessary? Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Just because it doesn't match yours doesn't give you the right to be rude. Grow up.

Agent D

Eeeewwwwww!!!!!! I used to think she was a very pretty girl. Now, she really grosses me out! She just isn't pretty anymore. And all this is is another ploy to get attention. Her stomach looks bloated too. She is so vile and disgusting. GO AWAY ALREADY!!!!!

Sharona

Oh yuck............bigtime!

eloc

Okay Lindsay, it's time to take a break. You have talent and looks, but you're going the Paris Hilton route. Cheap over-kill. Get your act together.

UnInformed

This photo just does not make any sense what-so-eveah~ Not appealing at all. previous commenter' was right, "NO -T- FACTOR". Looks almost like she was going in for a pre-op before shot and they decided to throw a vail on her as she unpurposly tilted her head back. The hands are wierd, the stomach is wierd, it's just all wierd. NEXT.

ugh

Dear Lindsay,

you're ugly and your freckles are ugly, blonde does NOT look good on you, your nipples look like salami. The only talent you have is doing lines and drinking till 6am.

She looks great

Shots of her are always from a well-placed side angle, or just her upper half, or strategically covered

This is pathetic, she is pathetic. Anyone who resorts to copying Monroe is pathetic and has no career.

She needs to own her power as an actress and stop playing into the machine that demeans women. She didn't have to do that, so is even more pathetic.

She and Hilton need to just go away.

texan1950

Freaking GROSE! She is so disgusting! I don't see what the bid to-do is with this girl. She can't act, she can't sing - throw her in the same boat with Paris Hilton and - SHOVE OFF MATE!

What Would Xmas Be Without Warrants Served In Annas Death

I've never seen so many freckles on a human being in my life. She has nice bags, but teeny-weeny nips - I like I a big juicy mouthfull myself. Big nipples on small cans are awesome, but not itsy-bitsy nips on large bags.

Bob. My name is the same forwards and backwards

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

KANYE WEST IS A WHINEY LITTLE B!TCH!

Shelley

Don't care for the girl myself----and at the rate she has been going...she is going to "go the way" of Marilyn Monroe too--even accidentally, if she doesn't lay off the drugs and booze.

The one thing I will say in her defense is that she has gorgeous breast--and they are REAL! You cannot get a natural hang and slope like that with implants. Also, she is so skinny you could see an implant a mile away.

Anonymous

Terrible. Just terrible. Lohan should wake up and be totally embarrassed by this shoot. Her body looks like a 10-year-old boy with fake boobls. No waistline, no butt, and an unattractive face at that. LINDSAY LOHAN IS NOT SEXY. Why, NY Magazine, WHY?!?!?!? Poor Marilyn - probably rolling in her grave pissed as hell.

whatever tha fu*!/rockergirl

UM,first of all fake boobs,second, not a real blond or dirty blond like marylin so u don't even come close and u look like a complete idiot doing that. and so was anna nicole and she was fat !

Mr Poop Scoop

I'm so surprised that there is still so much interest in Lindsay. This picture of her is NOT sexy at all, in fact I am a little turned OFF by it. The Ad Agency that promoted this is out of their mind in my opinion. The pic is bad and her movies flop and she has a very bad rep due to drugs, alcohol, partying, irresponsiblity etc.....I don't get it.

Synisjen