Lindsay Likes it Naked

2/18/2008 11:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan attempted to channel the sex appeal of one of her "idols," Marilyn Monroe, in a photo shoot by Bert Stern, for New York Magazine. Rehab is a girl's best friend!
LindsayLohan does Marilyn Monroe
La Lohan had no problem stripping and assuming the same poses Monroe did in her infamous "last sitting" for Stern -- 46 years ago. Clad in not much more than diamonds and sheer fabric, Lindsay did the naked shoot with her younger sister, Ali, looking on. Such a good role model.

eloc

Sloppy - not sexy. Certainly not a good career move.

me

She is just so disgusting and think she's so hot. GROSS.........she creeps me out. I wish she would just go away.

ShameAboutRaisins

She's definitely got the Britney Spears stink on her right now. Any day now, she'll start blaming these "bad idea" situations on bipolar disease. Or maybe the paparazzi was scaring her, and she had to run into the photographer's studio and strip off her clothes.

LongJohn69

I spy, with my eye......what looks to be the paunch of a figure that contains a little Bambino. Yes, no? If I am incorrect in my assumption then the photographer should be drawn and quartered. The "hot water bottle" boobs add credence to my theory.

Ladybugz

this is your brain on drugs...any questions???

Nia

35. all you jelious women writting in about her are so jelious you people dont have1/4 of whats shes got she got it all including your attention. your husbands or boy friends would leave you in a minitue for her so back off you jelious c-nts
-----------------------------------------
You're so sad and so wrong. Jeolousy over this repugnant, much too freckled and white piece of trash? I think not! Lindsay find a job and quit arguing with me....I'm sorry but you aren't what you "think" you are. True that.

Dee

What a sleezebag. Not much more to say.

jb

Lindsey Lohan is no Marilyn Monroe.... MM must be rolling over!

Bubblebunny

Is this what they teach you in reahb ??
Rehab shrink: 1. Take your sistah down town and act like a total Hoe. 2 Try to revive your career by posing naked wearing an old hat.3. Be sure to use the pasties that look like stars.

HEY IDIOTS!

EWW her boobs are nasty -- they look like the beginning of nasty old granny boobs!!! Like pancakes, ughhh I'm grossing myself out!!

michelle

i like a naked womans body but who want to look at milking white skin and freckels. gross

susan

droopy boobed butt huffing overfed-wallet toting clubfly wearing a cheap matted wig stuck under a fishing net looking like she has a toothache. she makes a nice towel rack in the other shot though

nobodyelsebrokedownlastnight

p.s.
marilyn had silicone injections befor implants came along.marilyn is still the bomb though,linds is only 21,no real sex appeal yet and marilyn was doin the president,that particular president would make anyone feel hot,all her husbands were ugly

truthiness

Marilyn Monroe was a drugged up whore, so Lindsay Lohan fits the glove perfectly. In fact now a days we have many Marilyn Monroe's walking amongst us. Drugged up whores, who sleep with anything that walks. It just that most aren't dead yet, but they'll soon be.

Della

Lindsay is NO Marilyn.......Lindsay is a "STUPID" whore and I wish she would go away - YUCK