Britney Screws Sharon Stone

2/19/2008 12:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Surly Sharon Stone and her adorable adopted son Roan were trying to enjoy a quiet dinner together last night -- when Britney came and f-ed it all up!

Stone was eating at Mulholland Grill, located inconveniently next to Sushi House Unico, where Brit showed up and brought her pap-tourage with her. Sharon didn't look too pleased with the sudden cam-assault -- or with herself, when she scraped the bumper of her car backing out of her parking space!

Babbs

Ho is as Ho does

annoyed

Sounds like you guys couldnt take one more day of not having Brit stories.

Kelli

I don't blame Sharon. Who wants to be involced in anyplace Spears has to be at.

Bob. My name is the same forwards and backwards

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

KANYE WEST IS A WHINEY LITTLE B!TCH!

Bob. My name is the same forwards and backwards

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

KANYE WEST IS A WHINEY LITTLE B!TCH!

ugh

At least Sharon adopts babies from here, just like how we should be fixing OUR own problems first instead of these celebs like Madonna going and adopting these little 3rd world creepy looking babies like it's the TREND.

nana

Are little children supposed to be riding in the front seat of a car. I thought there was a danger of the airbag was deployed. Where I live they must ride in the back seat.

MaryMac

Why must journalists constantly refer to children who were adopted by their parents as "adopted children." While they WERE adopted as a child, their current and legal status is that of CHILD. You no longer need to refer to them as adopted for the rest of their lives. While an important part of who they are and where they came from, I do not refer to my children, whom I have adopted, as my "adopted children." They're my kids. Simple as that!

I'm starting to like this guy.

She's not hiding because she doesn't like the paparazzi. She's hiding because unlike the Toyota Prius she drives to movie premiers, Stone's daily driver is the $200,000 Bentley Continental GT Convertible that gets 10 MILES TO THE GALLON and is on the EPA's list of Top 10 Gas Guzzlers of All Time.

anonymous

That's crap they follow her from the house...Stop blaming everything on Brit Harvey

WhaTEVER

Now you all know how EVERYONE in LA feels whenever this child hits the road. Its a nightmare getting caught up in her storm.

MaryMac

Nana,

I agree with your comment. My son was born the same day as Roan and I still have him sit in the back. It is the safest place for kids. Also-kids under 12 should always sit in back as the airbag can kill them. She may be able to disarm the airbag. I don't know if it's a law or not, but certainly recommended. Some of my sons friends are allowed in the front seat already, which I disagree with, but some p's feel it's OK if the child is big enough.

Kasia

Britney screwed Sharon Stone??--This is outrageous, will it take a tragic celebrity death to finally stop the paparrazi and make a legislation against it? This is disgusting.

same same same

IDIOT PHOTOGRAPHERS!

There should be laws againt that!

Melissa

Mary Marc - I completely agree with you. Notice journalists don't refer to biological children as such. They never say for example, "Mel Gibson and his 7 biological children." They only feel the need to add the descriptor when the child has been adopted. It's ridiculous!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments