Will Ferrell

Lane Bryant Spokesperson?

2/20/2008 3:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0220_will_farrell_getty-1Either Will Ferrell got hold of one of Star Jones' old pre-gastric business suits or he's into looking like a WNBA player on her way to church!

Ferrell wore this khaki monstrosity to the premiere of his new film, "Semi-Pro," on Tuesday. Hopefully, the movie will be as funny as his outfit.

Waldo

Is that Rosie O'Donnell? Where is her broom and her lesbian lover ?

Shove first in your peehole....

#43 6:17 pm...

You just tipped your hand.... You are indeed a dumbass... Thanks for the warning.... They are not hard to pick out...

Cammy

The man has no pride. Anything for a buck.

Griffin

My family has been personally affected by the shootings at the lane bryant in Tinley Park, ILL . Carrie was my mothers neighbor and her husband and family are crushed!! Please have some class and respect for the women who were killed and there familys. Remove that comment!!!

WHAT??!!

"48

You are an insensitive dumb ass mother f_cker. I am from Chicago and they are still talking about these murders on the news every night. I am sure that TMZ is aware of this and do not care. They may have purposely use the name because of the murders. Why don't you tell the family members to lighten up. By the way, the only reason i came across this web page was because i was searching about any updates to the murders and I came across this bull s_it and could believe what I was reading.

NJGirl

TMZ, Why would you make a crass comment about one of your SPONSORS??? I hope they pull out sponsorship for that uncalled for remark.

bc

I would like to respectfully request you remove this comment section. 5 women were brutally murdered recently at a Lane Bryant store in the Midwest. Not only is this disrespecftul to those victim's memory, (these 5 women are victimized heroes of heinous crime) but the man who committed these murders has not been captured and is alas looking for this type of exposure. I plead with your site's manager/owner ethical and moral conscience to please respect these families mourning and loss by removing these horrific comments during a very difficult and emotional time. Thank you.

jen jen

i "tipped my hand"? what the heck does that mean? and you say I'M a dumbass? who signed out there name AS Dumb-Ass? LOL! im a dumbass because i think will ferrell is funny? yeah i guess i make over $80,000 a year because im a dumbass. i single handedly built a company from the ground up with no college experience because I'M a dumbass. get a life.

jen jen

dear Dumb-Ass (#55) the previous comment above is directed at you, if you cant tell. i should have made mention.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4