Crazazy Trans-Brawlin' in Hollywood!

2/21/2008 2:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It was an all-out girl on sorta-girl brawl in Hollywood last night, when two crazy "dames" started a fight that is nothing short of weave-pullin', phone tossin', crazy yellin' gold!

It seemed even the Hollywood cops didn't want this fabulous fight to end. Awesome.

SickMan

Tranny hoodrats.

noitall

JUST MICHELLE OBAMA HAVING ANOTHER CRANKIN' NIGHT OUT WITHOUT BARACK !!!!!!!!

Hal R Hosfeld

Oh well. This is what we get for slavery I guess.

YaYa

IT'S THAT NEW YORK

Middle class chick also

I normally don't respond to comments placed on any of these sites, but today I'll make an exception. My comments are directly in response to middle class chick. I'm not sure as to what city you are from or what exactly you've been exposed to but the comments you made in regards to race seem a little ridiculous to me. First, you made the comment about how weird it must be to black and a tranny. I don't get it. What does that have to do with anything. Ignorance is prevalent in all races (clearly from the comments you made) and it has nothing to do with the color of your skin or what gender you are or choose to be. It has to do with the type of upbringing you've been exposed to and how you choose to relate to the rest of the world. Secondly, stating that the behavior of a "race" is impacting your choice in the next presidential race is extremely ignorant because common sense would tell you that no one person can determine the behavior of an entire race because if it did,,,,,your race would truly be in trouble. I think you should keep your ridiculous comments to yourself when they are not relevant to the ridiculous video or picture placed on the site. And to answer your question about whether white tranny's act like this....yes! Ignorant people of all races normally act the same stupid!

Adrianna

Since when do women have enlarged adams apples?

That's a man :)

tmz fan

there's 5min. 11sec. of my life gone forever.

EGGO

WTF WTF oh that was as funny as hell!!! I truly need to laugh.....lighten up people (what's up MIDDLE CLASS)
thanks thirty mile zone............I needed that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tyra Banks

Love it...

fha secure rates

that looks like Ru Paul

Vespertine

Transgender men and womyn are people too - not objects of ridicule or etertainmnent. This kind of bigoted humour makes me ashamed to be living in this society.

cb

#14. "middle class "trick" your a lowlife your small minded and a racist...I bet you defend serial killers which we know "white men" hold the title for that $hit...people like you are the reason racism exists and I bet you think your educated...lol...

mook

oh well, just New York and Omarosa bitch slappin. wheres Rupaul when you need him

SuperStarSteve

Lil Kim needs to tone it down when she doesn't get into a club. Hollywood Blvd., 1am. Middle class white woman you can diss all you want but those two 'ladies' were having the time of their lives. AND they got out! If that isn't livin, I don't know what is!

fha secure rates

ru paul in da house! lol

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments