Supermodelsaurus Says 'F*** You' to Paps

2/22/2008 4:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Supermodel relic Lauren Hutton, 64, was snapped by paps as she left Mr. Chow in the rain last night -- and the gap-toothed beauty was not havin' it AT ALL.

After she finally got into her car -- she had a pointed salute for photographers.

Amanda

eewww!! What classless behavior from a woman at age 64, a senior citizen, who should show a little bit of dignity! The way she looks, face lift, dyed hair, and all, she's lucky ANYONE wants to take her picture. Advice to paparazzi: Quit taking pictures of over-the-hill broads (and air heads). No one wants to see them.

namehere

Sure are a lot of comments for a fossil.

AL GOREs VAGINA

Classless !...I thought she was better than that !

mimi

Wa-a-y back when Ms Lauren was the toast of NY, I seem to recall reading that she was an avid photog herself - not the same as paparazzi, but still...

cry baby

must be fossils making the comments!

Bubblebunny

Teach those paps to be more gracious....hmmmm....taught refinement, class, good manners ?? uh.....what planet are you on ? More and more celebs will flip them off.

happy

she is "cool" LoL

big balls

thats the finger she bangs her self with

sammy

That's a class act.

Corky Gonzales

I'd like to give her a facial.

lauren4marie2

My word, what a piece a trash! This over the hill hag, could never amount to a CARMEN DELL OREFICE. No doubt, she is
an ALCOHOLIC! Look, I live in So. California, and if you don't won't to be photographed, then don't go to MR CHOWS
or THE IVY! For a women who PUSHES her makeup line, she looks like AN ABUSED DOG!!!!!! DID MICHAEL VICK DO SOMETHING TO HER FACE?!!!!!

SNOWBABY

THAT IS ONE UGLY WOMAN. GUESS THEY WEREN'T AS PICKY ABOUT WHAT MODELS LOOKED LIKE IN THE OLDEN DAYS COMPARED TO NOW.

lauren4marie2

OK, I have to get this out! So, Lauren Hutton did not want to be photographed, nor did we want to see her! I do not know why someone would waist film and flash, on this BATTERED COUGAR! I would not have taken her picture with a THROW AWAY
camera. Supermodel my foot. She looks more like a Super Hag!!! Let me guess, is she the Godmother to Lindsey, Brittany
and Paris?! How pathetic!

Mimi

She should be glad that anyone even remembers her skankly ass. It's not like she's "hot" anymore. The paps should all just ignore her from now on. Bet she gets a little friendlier after getting ignored for awhile. Remember Lauren, if the public forgets you, you're not that marketable anymore.

Alan

I just lost all respect for her.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments