Von Ahole Gets Dirty with Miss Germany

2/23/2008 2:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Prince Von Ahole strapped on his waterproof man panties to join Miss Germany, Angelina Glass, for some strange PR stunt at a home decorating expo -- where the Groper of Grunberg's actions under the water won't make Zsa Zsa proud.

Why the Perv of Papenburg was chosen for this task this is a mystery -- as he creepily sipped champagne with the bikini-clad beauty while acting passive and aggressively sexual.

Puleeeez

That poor child!!! OMG--did they delouse her afterwards?? Scrub her with lye soap and a wire brush to get the cootie stench off frim being so close to that creepy perv????? Better yet,seal him in a huge plastic bag, suck allllllllllll thr air out and label it TOXIC WASTE!!!

its sad

I have a no speedo rule for my swimming pool, and this is odd...but he may be the acception to that! He looks pretty good. And i do usually find him totally amuuzink!

Juicy Couture

He likes zeeee boyz, no worries.

Kelli

LOL, Juicy, thats what I have been told. Thats why this post is funny!!!

Diana

Wow: He is not bad looking. Who cares who he is....???

Gloria

Why is it funny that his last name is A-hole?

fha secure rates

is his name really ahole?

I mean, really!

WTF is wrong with her? Why would she let him grope her? Idiot!

happy

I'm actually impressed how he is in such good shape...

dontevencarebutcouldntresist

must admit the guy is remarkably well preserved, but,eeewww, that is just disturbing. I usually never comment, but that guy is just creepy!!! poor zsa zsa, I feel sorry for her!

#13, very interesting...I am of german descent (and others) and proud of my heritage (despite Hitler and von a--hole)

dontevencarebutcouldntresist

despite the fact that he is remarkably well preserved, eeewww, that guy is just creepy

I am of German descent and proud of it (except for Hitler and von a__hole)

underdogger

Say what you will about Von Ahole but I must say he's got a nice body for an old duffer and looks better in a speedo than alot of guys out there in Hollywood much younger than he is ! no wonder she keeps him around!

Maggie

Back in the 80's when Hugh Hefner was married to Kimberly Conrad, Hef had Ahole dub Kim a "Princess". Seriously, with the sword on each shoulder, etc. He wore some fake prince costume (from princes r us?) and looked quite...hmmm...regal?
TMZ should dig up the pictures!

Belinda

Juicy Couture and SIR NIGEL, I AGREE WITH YOU COMPLETELY !!!!

The poor girl looked very uncomfortable with the old fart in the bathtub, but thank god for her that he's is gay.
Ridiculous that he's trying to play the Ladie's man.

He 's a con man and nothing else.

Belinda

To Kraut- Gurl, for your info Hitler was not german he was Austrian by birth ! Unfortunately he later came to Germany and... well you know the rest.

Also people in Germany don't like A-hole at all because he is a Fake. We know who the real Nobility is, and I can assure you they don't behave like he does, he is just trash to them and a pain in the neck.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments