Aguilera's Genies Poppin' Out The Bottle

2/24/2008 1:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Post-baby Christina is looking mighty healthy -- in the boobage arena! Xtina was out at Villa last night with her hubby Jordan, and has turned into quite the sexpot after having her son in January. Aguilera has been sporting nothing but low-cut tops lately, obviously enjoying her newfound cleavage.

Along with everyone else.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

King George William Fredrick Charles

Hello I need Corey Feldmans address or to let the world know I have a subpoena for him for the Christina Aguilera Case at Santa Monica Court House 7/7/08 8:30 am Div 1 Case number SC 097500.

Christina Aguilera and Corey Feldman are brother sister and invirto fertilization children of King George William Frederick Charles AKA Matthew Dunlap. Could you help me?

Hayden Panettiere, Christina Aguilera, Corey Feldman, Hilary Duff, Austin Matthew England, Matthew Broderick, The Hayworth Sisters, are all invirto children of mine. Could you assist me, with running a news letter to help let them know, that I have a subpoena for all them.

Kelli

first?

Grace E.

Does she also have a pair of implants too?

Cindy

I don't know....I'm not a big fan of the display. Maybe it's because I have small boobs (and am jealous) or the fact that I don't like to see all of the veins on the "mommy" boobs but I don't find it too attractive. I do think that she looks fantastic since having her baby, but I think she should put the big girls away.

Robert

dam kellie go kleen the house chick

erika

I don't think they are newfound at all. I wouldn't be surprised if she got them enhanced a second time and is passing it off as "Wow, look what a baby does to your body". I think it's totally inappropriate, especially to wear on talk shows like Ellen. They are going to look horrible once the swelling goes down, All stretched out and veiny. gross!

roughdaddy

go nurse your baby, no one wants to be teased,,,

Kelli

Do you really think anyone believes Kelli has been here? You have a sick obsession with a NAME on the internet. Whoever is doing this please TMZ put a stop to it. TMZ you are losing your fans. Can you not tell?

ReneeNW

Just wait until she stops breast-feeding. They will dry up, literally. Then she will have empy sacks hanging there. Boobs are made of fat not muscle tissue so they will not go back. Pretty sure she will get implants then.

jewish smewish,,

just so u guys kno she DOES HAVE IMPLANTS ALREADY and add BREAST MILK ONTO THAT thats like WOAH, exploding her boobies in to giant gazongas lol

LELAND_BRAW

What do you mean "turned into" a sexpot? She wasn't a sexpot before?

I would have happily eaten my way through two miles of Xtina's poop just to get a sniff of where it came from even BEFORE she had the kid!

Shawn

They really are kinda strange. To me they certainly aren't that attractive. Brad looks like he thinks its the 70"s
and they both look so much older than their age. How many Hollywood Stars are wearing a mop on their head
and match to their girl friends. Weird, weird people.......Actually JoLo is much more beautiful than Angie.
Angie has matchstick legs, veins, tattoos, and a high forehead. She use to be sexy but now she is just looking
like a common worn out mother.

Robert

I'M JUST BORED TODAY WAS GOING TO WORK ON A CONCRETE PROJECT TO DAY, sorry not yelling

BigTicket

Hiring this chick for the Mickey Mouse Club is the best thing Michael Eisner ever did! Unlike her 'peer', the Britney-Billy, Christina can actually sing-and she's hotter than hell!

Sandi

Does anybody really like this woman? She seems like a, well, it starts with a B. Just a little bit, yanno? And wouldn't it be funny if somebody only got one implant? Just to screw with people.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments