Jen Garner

Suffers Gary Abusey

2/25/2008 10:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Gary Busey hijacked Ryan Seacrest's interview with Jennifer Garner and Laura Linney -- and planted a creepy kiss on a visibly shocked Garner's neck!

It's classic, watch 'em squirm. Garner couldn't bring herself to say Busey's name, referring to him as "this man."

DeeDee

He's a drunk and a letch.

ANONYMOUS

BUSEY FOR PRESIDENT!!!!! BUSEY '08

BUSEY rules, I used to love his reality show. He truly is an entertaining individual. He is true to himself and speaks from the heart.

Kiera

Get over yourself Ryan. You were rude to Gary B for no reason. Has American Idol fame gone to Ryan's head or what? I thought Jen handled herself like the classy lady that she is.

emma

It makes me sick that Jenn was this rude, she comes across so sweet on film, but her behavior here was horrible, is this true colors? I felt Gary was maybe a little forward, but he was polite and friendly, should not have been snobbed like that at all.

Rich

Gary was being Gary, he was a great actor that know one seems to remember. He played Buddy Holly and was GREAT, I believe he actually Sang all the songs in the movie, "True Love ways", was Awesome...Long live the Busey!!!

cindy

jen and seacrest are the creepy ones, these young actors think they are better then the older actor, gary is a awesome actor and seacrest is a jerk for talking bad about him, jen needs to get off the high cloud shes on, shes not even close to a good actor compared to gary b

cindy

gary is the only real actor there, jen and seacrest are the fake and creepy people

cindy

gary is the real actor, jen sucks with seacrest he is the goofy one, he makes me sick

Carei

she could charge him with ass ault.
he had no business getting all up in her space like that.

Dave S

What is all the hype about? This scene was really blown out of proportion. I see nothing more than a man glad to be there and trying to get in on the camera action. Wouldn't you do the same?

Josephat

Its obvious Bussey has some issues,hes a different breed.But,thats him.And,while the kiss on the neck may be a little inappropriate,Garner doesnt have to come off like such a priss.I mean,lighten up for Gods sake.Ok,he is a little different,but,Garner needs to act like a professional and shrug it off instead of being so arrogant about it

ElBeau

Best to be wary of Gary; he can get real scarry. Ryan didn't need to make the introduction to Garner. I'll bet next year will go differently. Bigtime!!

Jayni

..... there he goes.......

Jubilee

Gary Busey is a drunk pig and I am sure that Jennifer was totally disgusted. I happened to see him on the Man Show and he was mauling one of the pretty girls on the show. It was real and she could not get away from him. I was appalled and furious, this incident with him forcing a cheap thrill from Jen is inexcusable and made my blood boil all over again. I have not and will never watch any production with this disgusting pig again.

Thei man is a perp............

trish999

I agree with Salina (8:52 am.): If some other a-lister like Pitt or Clooney would have kissed her it would have been no big deal....he probably didn't even mean to kiss her neck---it was just an awkward movement ---maybe she moved one way and he moved another---give him a break---it really makes me see the real Garner---thinks she is better than others. She could have handled it more gracefully.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments