Sorry Jen -- Kimmel Is F%$#ing Ben Affleck

2/25/2008 3:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Where was Ben Affleck when Jen Garner needed him on the red carpet last night?

Maybe he was too busy gettin' it on with Jimmy Kimmel.

TMZ reader

This was in very bad taste. I thought it detracted from the personal character of all the celebrities involved.

Chris

I thought it was hysterical, i couldn't stop laughing. I watched it again today on TMZ.com and couldn't stop laughing still. Great job Jimmy and all the star cast.

MsCommonSense

This segment was so disgusting last night ? Where is the FCC when you need them? I can't beleive the content of this segment. I'm still in total shock! I feel violated.....SAD.

stopthepresses

This wasn't funny when Silverman and Damon did it, and it still isn't. They're all pathetic.

Karen

LOVE THIS!!!! Everyone is in on he joke and it is just a joke!!! I'll be playing this again and again and again!!! thanks for good comedy

Frank Olivo

That was so funny...I gotta watch it again just to see who I missed!!

jo

That was great. FUNNY

just my input

Some of the haters who comment on here need to loosen up...both of these were funny as hell....LEARN TO JUST THROW CAUTION TO THE WIND AND JUST LAUGH A LITTLE !!! You'll feel much better...this world is just too damn negative anymore! LIGHTEN UP!

Pamela

Absolutely hysterical and fun! For those you didn't see the humor, lighten up! I think it's great when someone (even celebrities) makes themselves the butt of a joke. It certainly shows how real they really are and that they don't take life too seriously. HYSTERICAL!!!!

rugguer

Its always funny when you make fun of the gays, shame on you for the sterotypes and insensitivity towards a minority that cannot still get married, no wonder with videos like this, because that is how america views us anyway.

stopthepresses

I have an extremely well-developed sense of humor, above-average intelligence, and a sparkling wit. This is gutter humor, and I don't find it at all funny, and never will. I didn't watch the Silverman video with the sound on - I could tell by her horse lips (had the weird urge to hand her a carrot) that she was just mouthing the same filth over and over, and I didn't watch this either - just seeing the photo is plenty - I don't care how many "stars" they coaxed into making this pile of offensive crap, it's still just that - a steaming pile of crap. Maybe if you're an 6th grade boy who just saw his first set of hooters in Health class, you'd find it funny, maybe. But hey, it's Hollywood. What else needs to be said?

Moose

The sad part is that Kimmel actually thinks he is funny and Affleck thinks he can act.

Mary Worth

Inspired lunacy!
To everyone involved; thank you for the great gift of making us laugh at our prudishness.
I, for one, badly needed that!

yungmom2002

this was so funny. i thought it was a good comeback to Sarah and Matts video. All the stars in it made it even more funny!!! Now Jen Garner and Matts Wife need to make their videos lol. and lighten up people its all in good fun.!!!

I smell a good ol fashioned witch hunt

That was really funny. Really. That was a bunch of stars hanging out, blowing off steam and taking a comedic chance. This was classic Jimmy Kimmel. Two snaps up with a twist.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments