The Man-Hand Belongs To ...

2/25/2008 1:31 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

... the one and only Paris Whitney Hilton. The full horror was snapped at Home nightclub in St. Louis on Saturday night.
Paris Hilton
Being an heiress isn't all it's cracked out to be.

COMMENTS

Grumpy Grampa

Wow, she needsd a lobotomy...oh, and some penicillian.

dixiecharms

Old looking hands; big ugly feet. Not a great mind either!

footballchick

i totally thought is was lindsey blohans bitch mom. oh well. win some lose some.

Liss

Oh gosh! And to think I was going to say, "Here we go again making fun of people for getting old again!"

zoolady

I thought, maybe it was Madonna's hand, since Madonna although the rest of her looks great seems to have aged in that one place. I mean, Madonna is 20 years older than Paris and works hard, so her hands show it. But how the hell does a young lady who has never worked for anything end up with hands that look 60 plus years old? Paris, eat some vegetables, you're aging WAY too fast.

TrimSpa Baby

I thought it was LiLo since she always wears that black nail polish!

Bubblebunny

Looks like an old lady. With all that moolah-she has skanky hands ?? Uh...oh yeah. Skanksteress herself. NO MORE HILTON, EVERYONE !!!!!!

kim

sheesh! i was expecting phyllis diller or joan rivers!!! ICK!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPLIFFSMOMMY

DAMN...BIOTCH IS WORN OUT .
MABYE THE HERPES HAVE SCREWED HER UP SO BAD HER OWN BODY IS FIGHTING TO GET AWAY FROM HER.

Evan

Paris has the sexiest hand ever!

Go Away Paris......You are a SKANK

An heiress? LOL What is their to inherit? All of the hotels have been sold. Grandpa is giving the money away to others and poor little Parasite is getting nothing. She had better endorse some more fart in a can or jello in a hat so that she can make her rent money. Those hands look like they should be on a 78 year old nursing home resident instead of parasite. I wouldnt let a skank like that give me a hand job with nasty looking hands like that. I would tell her, go away granny, I will do it myself! Parisite, you dont have one ounce of talent in your entire body. All that you do is make people laugh at you by the way you run in front of cameras and tip off the photogs about where and when you will be somewhere. Also the fake talking on the cell phone crap is getting OLD, just like your boney hands. Go away Parasite. Nobody likes you.

Dr. Adams

LOOK's LIKE IT BELONG'S TO AN 80 yr old WOMAN.........

Steven

====================================================================================================
SHE'S A GROSS BORING SKANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tristania

Paris Hilton's fingernail polish??? I give this site another 3 months as weak as it's been getting lately. I guess all they had was "All Britny All the Time", and now that everyone has Brit fatigue and Brit might be getting better, they got nothing.

VS