Brit Shakes Her Booty ... Then Gets Booty Call?

2/26/2008 10:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney returned to the dance studio last night -- and afterwards, got an evening visit from pap boytoy Adnan Ghalib!

TMZ caught Spears leaving Millennium Dance Complex after a two-and-a-half hour session, and then watched Britster riding shotgun in her chauffeured SUV.

A few hours later Adnan was spotted rolling up to Summit, and gave up a few shots to his pap brethren before heading in.

kim suck

whore!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Party 'till you die!

Excellent, back to her old, stupid, skanky ways!

Ooooo Noooo!

I thought Brit-Brit was going into hidding? Where are her keepers? I thought someone was charged by the court to check to make sure she was wearing panties. Who fell down on the job and let her out on her own?

Party 'till you die!

I think she really needs for Sam to rescue her from this dull life! That way we can be entertained again! A win/win situation!

Party 'till you die!

Bring out your dead!

Lenn K.

She has learned nothing and watch Sam get back in there and spent the rest of her money.

Dawn Day

Is she even considered a celebrity any more? She's more well known for being out of her mind and dating nobodies than she is her music.

Sillyme

Like a drunken moth to the loser flame..

MiMI

God I hope her father has her on birth control. I'm sure Adnan is just waiting to inject her with a little meal ticket for himself

Megan

He is the fuggliest thing i have ever seen,and I am tired of seeing his mug everywhere I look. Gross!!

big balls

what the hell do you want her to do. shes got a life to

Tangie

Seems weird seeing her on the passenger side.....and this guy is CREEPY as all hell. These people are gonna have to babysit her this way for a long time, if not forever. What a burden she is. All those months she drove around like her s*** didn't stink, I really enjoy the fact she is probably very uncomfortable being treated like the baby she is. I will never like her again, (not that I ever did) after how she refused to straighten up for her children.

Rose

Whatever guys, the woman has feelings. She needs to have her cat stroked and pounded.

pat

This guy definetly has an ulterior motive for hanging around. I sure hope someone's got an eye on him.

First he sells her out for cash and he's still around although he isn't making any money from it.

Maybe he is trying to impregnate her. so he can retire.

big balls

she sure knows how to use her stink finger

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments